Friday, February 14, 2025

Happy Valentines Day...

 Wishing you all a very...



May your day be filled love and laughter. here, I am off to work (9:30-6). There was a bag waiting for me on my laptop here at home this morning.


Hippy the hippo, a bag of Ghirardelli chocolates and a sweet card. Very much made my morning...on a sad note, our 10-yr old dryer quit...sigh...another expense...ANYWAYS...


wishing you all a beautiful day.


9 comments:

  1. Sweet Valentine's gifts.
    Sorry about the dryer. When our appliances quit, except for air conditioning, we've been buying reconditioned ones from a local shop in Blackshear. So far they've lasted for years. Only spent a fraction of what the old ones cost and no fancy do-dad's on 'em to go bad in the future. Hope y'all can find something good that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
    Hope your day was drama free. It's Friday! Whoop! Whoop!
    Love. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super way to begin your day! Happy Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda! What a cute and thoughtful Valentine's Day gift from your sweetheart. He is a good guy. Sorry to hear about the dryer. Seems it's always something. Have a good weekend. I hope you get Monday off (President's Day). Enjoy. See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sure don't make appliances to last anymore.
    Happy Valentines Day Linda. Dave did good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Happy Valentines. Your hippo is adorable! Sad that your dryer went out...hopefully you will be able to find another one that will give you another good 10 years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What sweet gifts you got, Linda! Hope you can get that old dryer fixed. Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn’t know they sell Ghirardelli chocolate outside of San Francisco. My husband placed some Ghirardelli chocolate in the refrigerator for me. I like them cold.

    Happy Valentines Day! 🌺❤️💕
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY HEARTS Day and what an absolutely adorable hippo. I used to buy my co teacher friend something hippo related for every Xmas birthday and valentine's day we taught together (5 yrs). She LOVES and is obsessed with hippoes. Our classroom was actually labeled "The Hippo Room" (yes, special ed prek classrooms get labels just like our students :)> When I first got out of grad school I was the Purple Room teacher. And my students were the purple people. All of my decor was various shades of lilac :) Each room was a different color. FUn times.
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Valentine's Day to you! Your happy hippo reminds me of a pink plastic smiling hippo that my son had when he was a baby. It squeaked when you squeezed it and it was also called Happy Hippo. And there was that game Hungry Hungry Hippo that my kids played. Hippos are quite cute, I think!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (578)