Currently... I'm good y'all!!!
Weather...36* but real feel is 29* and windy. BRISK! is the word of the day, yes, here in Central Florida.
Reading/Watching...well, nothing. I didn't even make it through Jesse Waters last night.
Listening...to the Bouy Bell outside. No, we don't live near the ocean, but we do have a Bouy Bell from Maine.
Loving/Feeling/Celebrating/Looking forward to...
Thinking...Y'all didn't miss anything in regard to my job. This all just happened Wednesday. Work is being proactive as much as they can. However, the students are still in my class. Play the game, Linda.
P.S. Even if I was in a public-school position, they do have similar issues.
Grateful...
for the Sgt. who is assigned to me. He quite enjoyed the cookies I gave him yesterday, and he said, "Listen, Linda, I can't be bribed." LOLOLOL--We all are a little cracked to work and do what we do. LOLOL---and I might add, cookies or whatever treats will certainly go a long way. Just saying. I truly appreciate the officers who go above and beyond and tell them that every single day. That is a fact, Jack.
Enjoying...actually getting out of work on time---actually before time...it's just nice to stand there and watch the time clock. LOL
Giggling at...
Well...yes...and if they don't return their pencils they get written up.
...and??? Yep. I was in a meeting--well, ok, regarding the issue at hand, and the students wanted to know why class was 30 min. late...seriously? You're in prison what else do you have to do?
Hope each of you have a beautiful day!






This whole post made me laugh out loud. LOVE the first quote by the way!! ENJOY your weekend coming up.
ReplyDeleteHi Linda. So glad that you have people looking out for you at work. Yes, it can get pretty dicey teaching in public school too I am glad that I only have to do it for one more year. Things just get crazier and crazier. I hope you have a good weekend with a chance to rest and relax. Stay well, my friend! See you again soon!
ReplyDeleteGlad they are being proactive! Continued thoughts and prayers your way, Linda!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad they have people looking out for you!
ReplyDeleteHope your day goes well and you have a relaxing weekend!
Wishing you a beautiful day Linda. Cookies can sure make a difference. So thankful that you are finally being able to get out of there at a decent time and get home before dark.
ReplyDeleteHow I love your strength ... and sense of humor, too! Blessings!
ReplyDeleteAfter the week you've had, Linda, I know you're happy that it's Friday. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteIt's Friday! Time to kick back, take your shoes off, and have a little hair 'o the dog. 🍷 Enjoy and have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteLove. 💗
LOL. I love that...but it shows that they actually look forward to being in your class and they want it to start on time! LOL. I do hope everything is okay, and I am thankful that you have some "guardian angels" watching over you there. Yes, even pencils can become a weapon, so yes, they need to be returned and accounted for. Sad, but true. TGIF!! Have a blessed weekend my friend.
ReplyDeleteLinda, I'm so glad you're ok and feeling safe (enough). I pray those who are coming against you will be hit in the face with the Holy Spirit! They won't know what hit them :) Stay safe my friend :)
ReplyDeleteYou have such a great attitude - you can laugh and it sounds like you are processing!
ReplyDeleteCatching up! Sending a hug!
ReplyDelete