Stealing from Stacy who stole it from someone else, LOL.
Sunday Stealing on a Monday
1. What is your occupation right now? My actual job title is Academic Teacher, and I teach Mandatory Literacy for the Dept. of Corrections.
2. What color are your socks right now? I don't have socks on, I have khaki color flip flops on.
3. What are you listening to right now? Nothing.
4. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom Sunday.
5. How old are you today? I'm 57 years old.
6. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? College football
7. What is your favorite drink? 7 up or Sprite
8. Have you ever dyed your hair? Every 8-9 weeks. No one wants to see me in white hair.
9. What is your favorite food? Pizza is a food group, right?
10. What is the last movie you watched? Disney's Haunted Mansion with Eddie Murphy a couple of weeks ago.
11. Favorite day of the year? Really don't have a favorite...but anytime I can get to the beach is my favorite.
12. How do you vent anger? I throw things and yell.
13. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies
14. What are your living arrangements? I live in a house with my husband.
15. What was the last thing you cried about? Every so often, since I am still missing my son...just keeping it real.
16. Who is the friend you've had the longest? My husband. Been with him since we were 15 yrs old.
17. What did you do last night? Watched the Super Bowl, well, until 1/2 time then I went to bed. We weren't going to watch it, but somehow, we did.
18. What are you most afraid of? Who am I going to leave all this stuff to? And who is going to check on me when I am living by myself, of course that is assuming if hubby goes first. So, yeah.
19. In how many areas of your country have you lived? multiple. say 5 or more.
20. What is your favorite flower? Roses


Good Morning Linda...some neat questions here and some good answers. Enjoy that Florida weather today...we are back in the 50's. I love the Beach! Happy Monday.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed getting to know you a bit more! You're lucky!! FLIP FLOPS!!! May can't come soon enough for me :)
ReplyDeleteOn man! Jealous of your 80 degrees!
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up - “ How do you vent anger? I throw things and yell” 😂 Whether you do or don’t it’s not the answer most expect to see. LOL
ReplyDeleteLinda, it’s been 21 years since my son passed- and while I try not to dwell on it, just the other day I shared with a group, my testimony and I felt the emotions hard. I look forward when God will wipe away my tears in heaven. No more tears No more sadness, No more regret, and No more pain.
Love ya. 🙏🏻
Great answers, Linda. Hope your week is a blessed one!
ReplyDeleteWell, I'm still jealous of you being in flip flops! LoL
ReplyDeleteGrace & Peace,
Pam
Another batch of good questions along with your responses, Linda! It is sunny here, but the clouds are starting to roll in. There is a snow event in tomorrow's forecast. Happy Monday!
ReplyDeleteWell let me see sweet Linda If I can answer. 1: Retired. 2: None. 3: The birds singing. 4: My husband. 5: 65 for not for long.... 6: College football or Brave baseball. 7: Well, nothing really but I do indulge it's a sugar free Sprite. 8: Yes. I do root touch up, highlights and lowlights. Depends on the season. NO WHITE HERE if I can help it. 9: Fried venison backstrap. 10: I can't even remember! 11: Well, so many days now that I am a cancer survivor. Every day is a gift. 12: Laughing at your answer! I vent out loud to Marty or my best friend which she has been since 4th grade. No judgment. 13: Barbies for sure. 14: We own our home that we built many years ago. 15: When I rang the bell! 16: Janice. Friends since 4th grade. 17: Watched Super Bowl. 18: Snakes 19: Florida and Georgia. 20: So many different ones. This was fun. Glad I could participate today sweet Linda. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
ReplyDelete"Keepin' it real" ... I love that! 'Just wish I could have those hours back I spent watching the football game.
ReplyDelete(((Hugs)))...for several of the above things you mentioned. I won't reiterate them. You know which ones you need hugs for. Now I wonder, is your hair really white already??? It might actually be beautiful! Have you tried it? I know, the growing out part is the worst. And you are really still too young to be totally white, although my daughter in law in Maine has been white haired for probably 20 years already, and she's just 50. She inherited it from her mother. (this is our son Matthew's widow, Noah's Mom). But it looks good on her. I am sure you would be beautiful no matter which way you did it.
ReplyDeleteI hope you get that beach day soon. It's warm enough for sure! More (((hugs)))
That was an interesting Sunday Stealing. I quit doing them because they were silly or difficult most of the time. I had cleaners come today and I had forgotten how nice it is to have someone clean the house (other than me!). I just couldn't get it done with my foot in a boot. The bathroom construction caused a film of dust everywhere. Sure wish I could afford to have it done every month!! Have a good week, Linda!! xo
ReplyDelete