,,,and 5 weeks until my birthday and have decided to take that Friday and Monday off. I need some beach time. Anyways...to make a very long story short...I must have made somebody mad because the captain, 2 Sgts. and 2 officers came in yesterday evening and announced they have a new game plan which is have me leaving now on time or before and they will take the inmates out to the small, enclosed yard that the portable sits in and wait for count to be over with. It was glorious to get out at 5:53 and home at a decent hour.
actually, the inmate uniforms are an ugly gray. Still, not my color, LOL. This is all I have for this morning, absolutely trivial stuff.
Have a beautiful day all.



I hope the new "game plan" works and they don't forget what they said they would do every day! praying always for your safety and protection, and I believe God is doing just that. Do you have this Monday off for President's Day? I hope so! And I'm glad you will take off some time at your birthday so you can go to the beach. Now we pray for good weather at that time! Have a blessed day today.
ReplyDeleteWell hey! something to praise God for, right?? you're getting out of work earlier. Go to the beach this weekend! i'll be dealing with temps of 25. hahah
ReplyDeleteWell, that is interesting! Make someone mad and get out on time or early. I hope your Thursday goes smoothly, Linda.
ReplyDeleteShort and sweet - and wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteYour are right...Orange and Gray are not your colors. This is great news that you will not have to stay late and get home at a decent time. Wishing the very best for you each and every day....Have a Thankful Thursday.
ReplyDeleteDoesn't sound like there was anger. Seems more like the prison folks are protecting you? 😊 Just guessing. Hope that's the case. Anyways, whatever the reason, I give God the glory, and I'm thankful the hours were cut back. It was stressing you way too much. It would me too.
ReplyDeleteSending Love & Prayers. 💓
Hi Linda. So glad you got out of work earlier. 5:53 p.m. is still pretty late. I hope you get paid overtime. What time do you start in the morning? My hours are 7 a.m. until 2:30 p.m.. I would be completely wiped out if I had to work until 6 p.m. and then drive home. I hope you can go to the beach for your birthday. See you again soon!
ReplyDeleteGlad to know you're now going to be able to leave work at a decent hour, Linda. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteYes, embrace those simple pleasures! Wishing you a glorious day!
ReplyDeleteActually, I look pretty good in gray because it tends to complement my salt-and-pepper hair color. BUT I don't want to go to prison to wear it!
ReplyDeleteThat should have been the proper protocol from the beginning.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thursday!! Hooray for getting home at a decent time! And for birthday plans:)
ReplyDeleteWhoa!! That's kind of scary, Linda! I'm glad you will have a security escort and that they are watching out for you!! Keep us posted! Happy weekend!
ReplyDelete