Tuesday, February 11, 2025

Tuesday Meme...

 My brain is humming "Find your People" it's a Publix commercial...anyways...here is the Tuesday Meme.


Welcome to Toni's Tuesday 4...
Can we talk about food?

1. What was your favorite suppertime meal when you were a kid or a teen?  My mom made the best meatloaf and mashed potatoes. How about fav breakfast and lunch while you're at it. I usually have eggs for breakfast, always have. Lunch is usually leftovers or a sandwich. I only get a 1/2 hour, so really, I don't have time.

2. How about now? What is your favorite dinnertime meal? And for breakfast and lunchtime? See above...my husband makes a mean meatloaf, LOL.

3. How has your taste in food changed over the years. Sure...we have adapted whatever as we have moved here and there...now that we are back in the land of flip flops and forever humidity, we just don't eat heavy anymore.

4.  What's for supper at your house tonight? Leftovers. Hubby made goulash last night and it was good, it was missing something...and I figured it out he forgot the onions. Nonetheless, it was good.

Random...so if you're interested, here is the Publix commercial. 


Fandom

We love Publix and shop there. Back to Groundhog Day, it's never ending at work; from not getting out until later, to whatever, it is forever Groundhog Day. Have a beautiful day all.

12 comments:

  1. You are on here bright and early, and already commented on my post before I hardly finished putting on the finishing touches! LOL. Hey, I love the Publix commercial! That's a good one! I love meatloaf too. I just don't make it often anymore because ground beef is so expensive, but yes, it's an old favorite! I hope you have a good day today. Be careful driving in that fog out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite meal is whatever's in front of me at the moment. 😂 I'm not that picky. I do tend to stay with "whole" foods now, though. My body is thanking me for that. 👍🏼
    Cute commercial. I wish we had a Publix closer to us. There is a Kroger in Waycross. They do fairly well but it's not the same.
    Hope your day is easy, blessed and goes smoothly.
    Love & Prayers. 🙏🏻💓

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the Publix we shopped at while we were in Florida back in June 2024. The nearest one to me is over 75 minutes from here. With gas, just not worth going! Funny you said your mom made the best meatloaf. My mom made the worst and for years after I left home, I refused to eat meatloaf. Now, I don't mind it. Hope your Tuesday goes smoothly, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I needed that Publix commercial!
    Enjoy your day!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we had Publix around here, I've heard good things about that chain. I really like that ad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, Cute commercial. I have shopped at Publix when we visit the beach in Florida. No Pulbix stores in Texas though. You just can't beat a good meatloaf and mashed potatoes. love them. Hoping your groundhog comes to his senses and gives you relief.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meatloaf is one of my favorites. I hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love goulash here, too. Danny is such a great cook, so I'm one fortunate woman. Blessings for a great week, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't go wrong with meat loaf and mashed potatoes, yuumy. My MoM made a great meat loaf too. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Publix has the best commercials!
    Now you've got me thinking meatloaf! I'm going back to our favorite (cheesy) variety v. the disappointing French onion.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Publix has THE BEST commercials!! That jingle does stick with you! I love meatloaf!! Now I want some. I enjoyed your post, my friend! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoyed your answers and your meal faves sound really good. I think I would also adapt somewhat to where I was living...I would enjoy eating my faves, but also what is commonly enjoyed in that area I was living in. We don't have publix out here in the PNW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (578)