Currently on a Saturday Morning...
The weather...61* and very heavy dense fog. No worries, back to 85* today.
Watching...well, I did manage to stay up and watch Lottery Dream Home last night.
Listening to...nothing in particular.
Thinking...someone asked about my kitchen and the hutch.
It is a small kitchen, and the hutch is besides the fridge. One day I will have beautiful big kitchen with all the bells and whistles. LOL
Feeling...better than I did last week, that is for sure. However, here still...
Celebrating...not much. Neither of us are into the Super Bowl and really could care less.
Grateful...for warmer weather...well, it is pretty warm here in Florida. Where one can now wear flip flops, although I was reading the employee handbook, and one is supposed to wait until May. NOT is what I said. That goes for petal pusher pants/ clam diggers...whatever they are called. Nope, sorry, had enough of cold weather, the feet and body say different, LOL.
Enjoying...the weekends off.
Making me laugh...
Amen to that. Dukes it is.
Yep. agree with the salt.
I shall plead the 5th. LOL
Random thought...
Well...although I really don't feel like doing much...I do have to get around and get a haircut today. That probably will be the extent of my day. Wishing you all a beautiful day filled with love and laughter.






In response to the last meme/graphic, my husband would say they were idiots. Well, there is more, but that is the general gist of it. Happy haircut day, Linda! Mine is coming Monday and I can't wait. Have a wonderful Saturday.
ReplyDeleteDukes for sure! Salt on watermelon is a given! I am bound by 36 years of marriage to a Philadelphia man to cheer on the Eagles!! Have a good weekend, Linda!! xo
ReplyDeleteHooray for flip flop weather!
ReplyDeleteWe aren't into the Super Bowl either. We'll be watching a British crime show. :)
Enjoy your weekend!
That’s funny about salt and watermelon. My dad was from East Tennessee and I thought that was how everyone ate watermelon. Then I found out that, at least my area of San Francisco no one put salt on their watermelon. Boy talk about the “salt-shaming” from the tolerant! I’m still the only one who does this - I turned my husband on to it and he likes it now.
ReplyDeleteI’ve only recently saw Dukes Mayo in our supermarkets. Don’t know anything about it.
Well we’re cold here at 53 but it’s sunny and that does help. We do need to dry out after all the flooding.
Like always, I look forward to your posts!
Im envious of your weather temps!!
ReplyDeleteWe could care less about the Super Bowl as well. Although it will be awesome to see Taylor outshine the "leader" of our nation. He'll be so jealous with the attention she garners.
We've decided we will watch our all time fave romantic movie Casablanca instead of tuning in to mindless football and all the political crap.
Hope your Saturday is wonderful, too, Linda!
ReplyDeleteYa, we're supposed to tie another weather record today (81*) ... boo-hiss.
ReplyDeleteDiscovering Duke's mayo is one of the best things about having moved here! That last meme almost made me snort.
Yes, it's Dukes for me as well.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that your Florida temps are back to recognizable ones. It was lovely in Venice last week. I didn't want to leave.
Have a great weekend.
Totally agree on the watermelon!! The one after that really makes me laugh!
ReplyDeleteHi Linda. Glad you are feeling better. I hope you have a good weekend! See you again soon!
ReplyDeleteI wish we were that warm! It is still very much winter here in Oklahoma! I'm glad you are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteGrace & Peace,
Pam
No flip flops here Linda (well maybe in the house but it's still too cool to go without socks) Glad you're feeling a bit better but hope you're soon fully recovered. I always find getting a haircut a boost.
ReplyDeleteHave you ever read the ingredients in Mayo? Now I see why so many are allergic to Mayo. We make our own now. It's very simple, easy, tastes better, safer (only 5 items, including salt, and all whole foods), and many dollars cheaper.
ReplyDeleteGlad you're feeling better. It's 80* here today after Winter just tried to kill us with freezing temps. LOL Hope that's the end of it.
Have a great week!
Love & Blessings. 🥰