Thursday, February 27, 2025

Thursday Thought(s)...

 Wait, it's Thursday? (bewildered)


Hmm...not sure how I would explain that one since it's a 7 1/2 hr. to south Florida. LOL--


Well...the majority of us (raising hand) are just surviving, if I can figure out to live on just being a beach bum and drinking Mai Tai's all day etc. I would. Thank you for the lovely comments, sorry I haven't been much to your blogs. But you know, this just surviving is for the birds. LOLO

9 comments:

  1. I hope you have a good day, Linda. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think dreams help to keep us sane when life becomes unfun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a GOOD day!! get to the beach this weekend!! Have a Mai Tai for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are due for some time at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd have to get lost at the airport to end up in Key West!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you thrive, Linda, and not simply survive. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Better days are coming. Spring is in the air. When you are able to get back to the beach again you will start feeling the joy again. One day at a time. It's coming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No offense taken here about your blog reading, or lack there of. Some seasons of life it's just tough and we are doing our best to hold on for better times. I do like the idea of moving to the beach, but that's just not gonna happen. Hang in there, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's me, rushing through again. I enjoyed your post, Linda! Sending a hug!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (578)