I so do not want to go to work, but I must. Lowes texted and we are stop #15, so that means 1-5 window frame for the washer and dryer.
LOL. Why yes, I am wearing pants, black and an orange and black flower 3/4 sleeve blouse and pink and gray Sketchers (yes Pink and gray, gotta keep it interesting, LOL). Why? Because it is 49*. A bit nippy and today will only reach 60*. Oh, and please don't stab anyone, you will end up in prison. LOL



There is a cross stitch shirt out there that says I stitch to keep from stabbing people. I hope your washer and dryer arrive and get installed without issue, Linda.
ReplyDeleteSketchers are good! I used to always wear them when I was working as a nurse on the floor and did lots of walking.
ReplyDeleteGuess I won't stab anyone! :)
A new week...a new face...lolol
ReplyDeleteBe safe girlfriend!
hugs
Donna
Hi Linda. I hope that everything goes well with the delivery of your washer and dryer and that your week goes better than you are expecting. Have a good day. See you again soon!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry, Linda, I have no plans to stab anyone today - LOL! Hang in there, my friend.
ReplyDeleteWell, if you did stab someone, at least you wouldn't have to make the commute back and forth to the prison every day. lol I hope by the time you get home, your washer and dryer will be installed and ready for use.
ReplyDeleteyou always make me smile! I love pink and grey together!!
ReplyDeleteThe jokes .... you are such a hoot! Today I helped Steve remove the gutters out front (what a waste of money those were - they don't work), trimmed the overgrown Sago Palm and the dead stems of the Mexican Petunia on the south end of the house. So, I'm good. That kept me from any other acts of violence. Hope your day was uneventful, joyful, and full of peace.
ReplyDeleteLove ya. ✨
Hope the new washer and dryer show up in a timely manner and work well for you for the rest of your lives!!!
ReplyDeleteOk, I want to see your shoes :) And I love the "please don't stab anyone" hahaha :) Hope you have a great day at work and get some lovely new appliances .
ReplyDeleteThat Monday Motivation meme's hysterical! I've not been that long retired that I can't relate. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteLOL. That was funny. Hope you had a good day!!! It was a bit nippy out there today!!
ReplyDelete"Only 60???" It was only 24 here today. It will only be 19 tomorrow. We were commenting at work this morning that next week's 40's will feel like summer!
ReplyDelete