Saturday, February 22, 2025

Currently...Saturday

 


Currently Saturday...

Weather...a cool 45*. Yesterday was miserably cold and windy, sunny. And believe me when you have to walk from one part of the compound to the other, its cold. Miserably so.

Watched: I did make it through (albeit it with 1/2 eyes open and closed) Jesse Waters and Lottery Dream Home last night. I like it when Lottery Dream Home features homes from our area/Florida. Who knew in Melbourne, Florida one could still get a home for $250,000. Hmm...not here in Ocala. Too bad Melbourne is a 2-hr. drive. I would love to live there (Space Coast).

Listening to...nothing...hubby is on his laptop, and he just handed me his list (of lawn mower parts) to order from Amazon.

Loving...did I not mention


No, no beach time this weekend. It is darn right chilly out. End of March my friends is when we are planning. After all the Bike Week and Spring breakers leave.

Thinking...about the Education Conference I have to attend in July down in Orlando. It is for the whole week, paid hotel room, hubby can come with, per diem for meals, gas etc. Very fancy hotel etc. However, highly doubt he will go due to the fact we have Lilybelle to contend with.

Feeling...


Ha, I don't know about the magical task-performing elves, nor the 5 hours more of sleep, didn't win the lottery (but did get a nice sign-up bonus from work-so that can be like winning the lottery)...and I definitely need the negativity - repelling force field. I already have the sparkling sense of humor. LOL

Going too...well, if and when I get around, it's Saturday, that means shopping day. Hubby wants to go here and there...and I really need to get in the shower thanks to an inmate getting pepper sprayed yesterday in my area and the smell going through the office door etc...yeah...I really should have jumped in the shower when I got home last night. I don't know if you have ever been pepper sprayed---but yeah...it stays on you, it burns your eyes, lungs etc.

Giggling at...



Have a great day all!!!!

10 comments:

  1. cute coffee memes. Pepper spray sounds like it really does its job when necessary. Hoping I never have to use it. I've always wondered how locals deal with the Spring Break CROWDS.. By staying clear of the beach I guess. Enjoy your shopping day and try to stay warm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Saturday! Enjoy your weekend and get a little relaxing in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda. Sounds like you have an adventure every day at work. I sure hope you get to go to the beach soon. You could really use the stress relief I know. I hope you have a good weekend. See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't live without my cup of coffee in the morning, that's for sure! Pepper spray? Ouch! I hope that's something I never run into. Have a blessed weekend, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope never been pepper sprayed. I do carry a small lipstick container of it in my purse.
    You’re so resilient - after everything this week and you still have your sense of humor. Good for you! Never let them see you sweat!

    Xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I'd seen that Dream Home episode from Melbourne! I've not been there since Troy graduated from high school (Florida Air Academy). Real estate's gone insane, hasn't it! You always find the cutest/funny memes ... thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice you'll get to attend a school for a week. I hope the traffic in Orlando is not as awful as it used to be so it'll be easy for y'all to get around. When we travel, since most hotels allow pets, we take our doggies with us. I just make sure they're never alone in the room in case there's any barking or whatever. They stay with me.
    It seems like every time I turn around we're grocery shopping. It never seems to end, does it?! lol
    Love the coffee graphics. They are so funny!
    Love. 🐕

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! I don't like coffee, but I can identify with those funnies. I just substitute Diet Coke in there and...same. I did not know that about pepper spray. Hopefully, I never need to know. LOL 45 degrees would feel like a heatwave here. I'm glad we're going to get that warm this coming week. A little peek at Spring. Yay! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny memes. And oh no, pepper sprayed, and you didn't take a shower? You must have been tired! LOL. Sign up bonus? really? They do that? Hmmm, where do I sign up? LOL. Just kidding. I can barely keep my one hoodlum here at home under control. LOL. and talk about sleepy...I don't even have a job and I'm about to drop dead from sleepiness for some reason today. I don't think I slept well last night. Okay, take care dear friend. And stay away from the pepper spray. Jeepers. What next???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, the conference sounds amazing! I hope maybe your hubby can go. It would be good to get away. But I do understand about pets. It would be so hard for me to leave our Jake. Hope all of the pepper spray leftovers came off. How awful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (578)