Why you ask? (I know you didn't ask, I 'm just saying)-late Thursday-early Friday morning I suffered a severe asthma attack and didn't think I was going to make it. In my delusional state, I did hear loud and clear, "It's not your time, Mom." Praise the Lord, the devil is a liar. Although I do look forward to entering Heaven's gates at some point, surely not like that. Praise the good Lord...I am feeling better, not 100%, but better. These inmates have to listen and stop using bleach around me (I am allergic to bleach).
P.S. Not over exaggerating. These attacks are getting worse.
Weather...56* and cloudy. It will reach 75* today. My hubby has been kind enough to turn the central ac on, due to the pollen count outside.
Watching...well...I did happen to get my head up long enough and watch Antique Roadshow and Life, Liberty and Levin last night.
Loving...this warmer weather...although I will be complaining about the humidity soon. I did wear flip flops on Wednesday & Thursday to work.
Thinking...
Ok, I had to recheck with hubby on this because I am sure he told me, but since I wasn't feeling well...so, the county finally came out and inspected our new central ac unit and the generator. Well, it seems it failed the inspection Thursday. Lo and behold everyone came back out yesterday and whatever it was it got fixed and it was passed. 11 months later ---that is how far behind inspections are. YEP.
I am also thinking hopefully I can eat something today, I have not had one thing to eat since Thursday. I have managed to keep nasty Gatorade down.
Feeling...
That's all I got...nothing funny to post this time around. Oh wait,
Phil saw his shadow, sorry folks, 6 more weeks of winter.
OH...I almost forgot...




Sorry you're unwell Linda. Hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteLinda, I am sorry you have had to deal with an asthma attack. I hope you are feeling better today. Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteOh Linda....I am so sorry. How awful you must be feeling. I'm praising God for watching over you and for those around you who knew what to do. Hopefully as you begin to eat, your body will begin to get back to normal. Prayers for you today that these feeling that the asthma attack left you with will quickly go away... again, Prayers for you...
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon... cold is going to break next week here hooray
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear you're feeling yukky. I hope you feel better soon. I did see that we have 6 more weeks of winter. I back from sunny Florida and cold again. Not happy. Have a good rest of the weekend.
ReplyDeleteYikes, that attack had to be scary! My daughter's been having severe anxiety attacks and because she doesn't breath right her arms, legs, hands, etc. begin to shake and if it goes long enough she can't move them. I called 911 the first time it happened. I sure hope you get to feeling better. (Nice that a certain someone let you know it wasn't your time.)
ReplyDeleteYou are NOT allowed to get these attacks. I am so sorry. I'll get this into prayers . Sending hugs.
ReplyDeleteSevere asthma attacks are no joke! My sister suffered with asthma as a child and into adulthood. Hmm I’m thinking if they continue to use bleach, perhaps a medical discharge is in your future? It’s risky to your health.
ReplyDeletePrayers ⬆️ up for your health - get well.
I hope you get some rest this week so you can get back your health. 🙏🏻
Hi Linda. Sorry you are feeling so rough. January/February are tough months. Will pray for you to feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteLinda, I'm so sorry you had to go through that scary attack. Praying you are soon feeling better and don't get exposed to more bleach.
ReplyDeleteIt doesn't matter what Phil says, we always end up with 6 more weeks of winter! :)
You may need to get a doctor's note about the bleach and present it to the powers that be. There are alternatives to bleach, but some of them aren't much better, so they may have to find a better place for you to meet or something. Praying for you now. I love that you heard Liam tell you that it's not your time yet...that shows that he's right there waiting and watching out for you at the gate. (((hugs))) That is a beautiful thought. Yes, this weather is crazy...it's warm outside, but our house still thinks it's cold because it got so cold during the night, and so I am wearing a long sleeved shirt and long pants and putting on and off a sweater all day here inside! Crazy! We don't open our windows because of dust, pollen, smoke, humidity, etc. Very thankful for our AC/Heat, which the thermostat is getting a workout going between the two this week automatically! Please take care of yourself, and don't overdo it. Praying for you my friend.
ReplyDeleteThat's a rough time you've had over the weekend, Linda. I'm so sorry to hear that, but glad to know you're on the mend. God bless!
ReplyDeleteGosh, Linda!! I'm so sorry you had that big scare and nasty asthma attack. (Joe had asthma and I know how scary it is when you can't breath!) Take care!! Phil's prediction doesn't really mean anything to us here in FL. Hugs!!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about the asthma attack! Yes, they must stop using bleach. It's not safe for anyone, really. Vinegar is much safer and still cleans as well.
ReplyDeleteAs far as Pux? Who gives a ... what dem yankees predict. *giggle* But here in Georgia, our weather varmint General Beauregard Lee has made his call: Six more weeks of winter is on the way. "Lee declared he has seen his shadow and predicting a long winter." However, the Farmer's Almanac claims it's going to remain warm. Hope Farmer's is more accurate.
Please take care of our yourself. You're much too precious to lose.
Love. ❤️
Wow, Linda! I'm sorry you've had such a tough time of it. I hope and pray you fully recover very soon!
ReplyDeletethank God you are getting better, yes the devil is a liar ...God bless.
ReplyDeletePraying that you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteGrace & Peace,
Pam
What a frightening experience ... probably for both you and Dave! Lifting bold prayers for your complete recovery!
ReplyDeleteOh gosh! Im glad you are recovering from your asthma attack! That must have been pretty scary!
ReplyDeleteWhat a terrible thing to happen, so glad you stayed with us!!! Prayers for your complete healing.
ReplyDeleteYes, the devil is a liar! Thankful for Jesus to calm your mind with His presence. I can only imagine how difficult it is to have these asthma attacks! Praying the Lord helps you recover. Blessings to you dear friend!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry you had that scary experience, and I am so glad you are ok! I'm just seeing this because I'm so behind, but I do hope things are much better for you by now!
ReplyDelete