Yes, we have to count the cost every day. Good one. Thanks for the reminder. Have a good day, my friend!
That is a good one! Small minds aren't going to get it, of course. 😏
I get it! :)Happy Thursday, Linda.xoxo
Thinking....thinking...thinking.... lol. :)
Yes!
yup
That's true for all great women and men, is it not? Like the women you studied this past year. Like everyday people in this time of trouble, who we ourselves will perhaps never know, but are making a difference in lives.
Good thought. Thanks for sharing.
Amen ... That's a good one!
Interesting. When I see a lion, I think of Jesus as the Lion and the lamb.
Yes, we need to be strong in the Lord, and have the faith of a Lion!
OHHHHH....now that's something to ponder!! :)
Ooooh - that is really good!
Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.
Yes, we have to count the cost every day. Good one. Thanks for the reminder. Have a good day, my friend!
ReplyDeleteThat is a good one! Small minds aren't going to get it, of course. 😏
ReplyDeleteI get it! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Thursday, Linda.
xoxo
Thinking....thinking...thinking.... lol. :)
ReplyDeleteYes!
ReplyDeleteyup
ReplyDeleteThat's true for all great women and men, is it not? Like the women you studied this past year. Like everyday people in this time of trouble, who we ourselves will perhaps never know, but are making a difference in lives.
ReplyDeleteGood thought. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteAmen ... That's a good one!
ReplyDeleteInteresting. When I see a lion, I think of Jesus as the Lion and the lamb.
ReplyDeleteYes, we need to be strong in the Lord, and have the faith of a Lion!
ReplyDeleteOHHHHH....now that's something to ponder!! :)
ReplyDeleteOoooh - that is really good!
ReplyDelete