Joining in with Sunday Stealing. This time from Stacy, wink.
1. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Umm...that would be my husband, so yes.
2. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red? My coffee mug which has a Christmas tree on it.
3. Did you meet someone new today? Today? No. But yesterday, the household got a visit from the Police Dept. They were looking for someone whose license plates came back as living here. Unfort. that person has never lived here. And I haven't been able to get that person or the circumstances out of my mind. I hope that person isn't in trouble, hurt, or worse. The officers seemed really concerned.
4. What are you craving right now? Nothing.
5. What comes to mind when I say “cabbage.” Roll
6. What does your last text say? I don't text. But I did IM someone: You've been hacked.
7. Do you bite into your ice cream, or just lick it? It depends. If it has candy or chocolate, I will bite into the ice-cream.
8. Do you like your hair? Umm. No.
9. Do you like yourself? Yes and sometimes no.
10. Do you like cottage cheese? Eww
11. What are you listening to right now? The ac's turning on and off and hubby telling me he is going to his mother's to pressure wash her house.
12. Is there anything sparkly in the room where you are? Nope, sadly. Oh wait, does this count? Its hanging on the wall now.
13. How many countries have you visited? Hmm...6, I believe.
14. Are you sarcastic? Umm... can be...only if we know each other well enough. I have dry humor, so that comes across as such.
15. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yep.


You have crawled through a window? Now there has to be a story there. I am thinking of pressure washing the house except I am worried that I will damage it somehow. Everything around here needs a good hosing off. I hope that there is nothing wrong regarding that story. You have way too many interactions with police officers. 🥴 Hope that it is a sunny ☀️ day there. It is beautiful here.
ReplyDeleteIt gets in your head when something like that happens. When I first got my cell phone number I got calls all the time from people looking for the woman who had it before me. It bothered me because there were tons of calls from child services, the pharmacy saying her prescriptions were ready, and then her ex-husband and adult daughter called looking for her and begged for info. Mostly the calls finally stopped, but I still get one every now and then. I've always wondered what became of her.
ReplyDeleteAh well, shake it off and have a great day. And once the pool is in you are more than welcome to come on down!
I don't think too many people like their hair right now! Unless its our infamous governor who rumor has it she's up at her lake house right now having a graduation party for her daughter and she had her hair done! Count them..three things she has told the rest of us we can't do! Travel, gather more than 10 people and go to a salon! Grrrr!
ReplyDeleteI have crawled through a window and I broke one at church camp while trying to kill a fly!
ReplyDeleteI always love reading your posts and finding out more about you. I feel like I really do know you even though we are many states apart. Happy Sunday and enjoy the cookout and Memorial Day.
ReplyDeleteMaybe the police just told you they were looking for someone. Maybe they were just making sure you were staying home and being good. Hee, hee. Loved your answers! Have a nice Memorial Day weekend!
ReplyDeletehttp://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
How weird about that visit from the police; particularly your impression of their concern. Didn't happen to get a last name, did you? (Don't get my inner P.I. started!) You don't like cottage cheese???!?! Say it ain't so! That's OK, my parents first taught me to eat it by putting sugar on top.
ReplyDeleteI am not liking my hair either, my friend. It hasn't been cut or colored since February. I had an April appointment, but, of course, that didn't happen. Another week (June 2nd) until I can get it done!
ReplyDeleteThat is very weird about the police visit. Must have been input into the system wrong, like maybe transposed some numbers in the address. I get calls sometimes for people who are supposed to be at my phone number. Strange, as it's a cell phone, and I've had the number since 2003!
Blessings,
Patti
My hair is a whole issue onto itself. It's driving me crazy!
ReplyDeleteYou crawled through a window? Hmmm - tell me more!
The police visit would have me wondering too.
I haven't like my hair much in years. I like it a bit better since you shared the hair care products (which are wonderful, by the way!).
ReplyDeleteWe know all our police and they know us ... NO, not in the professional since. *lol* It's a small community. They're all nice fellows, some are just sharper than others, if you get my drift. *wink*
We may take another ride tomorrow morning. I can't get over how cool it's been for SE Georgia. Hope that holds.
Love
That whole police thing is so weird!! I hope you are done with it!! But do keep us posted!! Happy Memorial Day and God Bless America!
ReplyDeletePraying they find the woman they are looking for and that she is okay. Just commit her to Jesus...He knows where she is and what she needs. I know we used to get phone calls for a woman all the time, mostly from bill collectors, and then even one from the girl's grandmother wanting to wish her a Happy Birthday! We had had that phone number for several years when we got that call. The poor grandmother was so distraught that she didn't know how to reach her granddaughter. I was very sorry I couldn't help her! Hope you have a wonderful day today. Enjoy the parade, even if you do have sit in your car...the people in the parade will appreciate your attendance. We may be having rain all day today ( I Hope!) so no parades here. They don't do that sort of parade here anyway. Have a blessed day!
ReplyDelete