First, wanted to wish you a very
and a thank you for you kind answers comments yesterday.
Sunday Stealing
1. Do you prefer writing with black or blue pen? Black.
Although, I own and use different colors. I also like the fine tip pens.
2. Do you prefer living in the country or the city?
I would prefer the country, but alias, we live in town now (the last 7 years). If I could have internet and cable tv in the country...sigh.
3. How do you drink your tea or coffee?
Tea with milk and 2 teaspoons of sugar and Coffee with Italian Sweet Cream and 1 1/2 tsp of sugar.
4. Do you prefer bath or shower?
Shower.
5. Do you prefer reading paper or electronic books?
Paper or hardcover. I like to hold a book as there is just something about a real book.
6. Would you ever want to be famous?
No, no thanks.
7. Are you a restless sleeper?
It depends on what happened during the day. I was so upset over Spanish, Friday night, I couldn't sleep and had a blasted headache.
8. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
Hmm...snake, gizzards, squirrel, deer, ostrich, gator, cow tongue, liver.
9. Do you like cereal crunchy or soggy?
Crunchy. I can't stand soggy.
10. Do you like ice in your drinks?
Yes. The more ice the better.
11. Do you prefer swimming in pools or the ocean?
Pools. When I was much younger I was a lifeguard at Daytona...let's just say I know whats in the ocean. No thanks.
12. What can you hear right now?
My husband is watching something on YouTube and its playing classical music, the dog snoring, our landlady walking around upstairs.
13. Where do you feel the safest?
Home
14. What would you like your legacy to be?
She was a good wife and mom and loved her Savior, Jesus Christ.
15. Do you like spicy food?
Yes, but it don't like me much anymore.


These are fun, aren't they.
ReplyDeleteI'm laughing at the lots of ice statement 'cause the Brits don't understand us Americans and our need for iced tea. To them it's *bleah*. They're not with it, are they!? LOL I too like as much ice as the glass will hold.
Hope y'all have a happy Sunday. I sure miss going to Church and seein' my peeps.
Love
You know me --I have to have Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttt Tea if its cold with ice. I can't have no strong or watered down. Now, the hot kind is find strong. grin
DeleteWishing you a very Happy Mother's Day! (what, you have "fur babies") smiles
Have a great day and stay warm... a bit better here, but not much... Brrrrr....
ReplyDeleteI forgot squirrel, deer, and gator on my list, though I don't particularly think of those as weird. As for the snake, I was a kid when I had that and while I was always afraid of the slithery things, my fear is worse now so I don't know that I could eat that again...at least not in recognizable form.
ReplyDeleteWe do have a lot of similar answers. Great minds! :)
Happy Mother's Day to you!
Happy Mother's Day🌷
ReplyDeleteThat is quite an assortment of strange foods. 😳
I enjoyed your answers.
ReplyDeleteThere are some weird foods popping up today.
Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day, Linda! Fun questions again today! Have a good week! Spanish is done!!
ReplyDeleteI used to think country trumps city … but since moving and discovering snakes, wild hogs and gosh knows what else. Imma, give me a penthouse apartment! (*please*) I don't consider myself a fan of hot tea, but have never tried it with milk or sugar. Hmmmm. Happy Mother's Day, friend!
ReplyDeleteFine tip black pens for me too.
ReplyDeleteI'm lucky enough to live in the country with cable and internet too. :) Hopefully you'll get that in your next move.
Shower, paper books, crunchy cereal, ice in the drink and being home - I agree with all.
And your answer to #14 is perfect!
Black or blue ink works for me. Iced coffee light and so looking forward to one day being out and about any trying new coffee places. Right now home is definitely safest. Take care and happy Mother's Day and every day wishes.
ReplyDeleteI live in a little country town...the population is 911. So since I live right in town, we have internet and all kinds of choices for cable. We had satellite for years, but now we do streaming. Our DSL connection is fast. That is nice...now my nephew lives a little more out and he has horrible choices, so I understand.
ReplyDeleteI like to hold a book in my hands too! Loved your answers! Have a nice week!
http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/