Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Let me address something...

Thank you to my sweet friend Vee who emailed me over a comment left here by one Anonymous person. So, let me address it this way...


My apologies who saw it. I deleted the comment calling me the 'B' word and among other rude things. I am so sorry you snowflakes out there in the big bad world are having meltdowns. Go back to your little sad corner and cry more. I have set the blog back to moderated comments.

20 comments:

  1. Hi LInda. I got some awful comments on my blog too. I have been moderating comments for years. I just delete the really nasty comments. I am so sorry this happened to you. I hope other things are going well. Virtual hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deb. I hate to have to moderate, truly I do. Sending big hugs back at you. (p.s. please ignore my snarky remarks above about the snowflakes, it was directed at the person who left the comment).

      Delete
  2. I, too, have had to moderate for years. I hope your troll wasn't the one who posts his or her hope that baby boomers die, among other things. That one has hit a lot of bloggers "our age" and beyond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah...among other things like he/she hopes I get arrested for not wearing a mask and go to prison...it was a nasty, nasty comment that really affected me.

      Delete
  3. People like that need a life. I delete anything that offends me or upsets me and go on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed whatever the comment was originally, but am sorry for this ugliness that seems to be pervading our country these days. Satan is doing his ugliest best to divide us and try to destroy us...but God is bigger and greater than anything the old devil tries to do. He's a loser and he knows it, so he's trying his best to take out whoever he can while he still has time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some people! I've had to moderate for several years too. I've never had the personal attacks but I've had nasty comments (like porn stuff) and lots of spam. Grrr!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep...I have had a few of those two...folks are just joy stealers.

      Delete
  6. It was rotten all right. You were very gracious in your response. I don't allow anonymous commenters because anyone who hides behind "anonymous" to make such cruel comments is a coward. Sorry about the moderation...mostly for myself. I rarely comment at moderated sites, but I still read! Don't let it get you down. This is your blog and you can say what you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEY! You better comment, I'll hunt you down. BAHWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA grin

      Delete
    2. I see you've caught me visiting and you didn't moderate. Does that mean you are not allowing "anonymous" comments? Don't hunt me down!

      Delete
  7. As Beloved has had to remind me from time to time, "it only takes one negative comment to ruin a whole bunch of 'atta boys'." I seldom have negative comments on my blog HOWEVER I have had some doozies sent to me privately via email.

    As you well know, this is a risk we take when we work with social media of any kind. Some days it's easier to take than others.

    Hang in there friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara, its ok...I was pretty livid yesterday...bunch of joy stealers out there. sigh.

      Delete
  8. Lots of idiots out there. I get a few. Anyone who thinks for themselves gets them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, agreeing with you and the lovely lady's here. Just delete, moderate, and go on. No biggy. Some people really need to get a life. Sorry that happened.
    I am going to "try" and get a haircut today. Only say try because since my hair lady opened she's been slammed with customers. *lol* That's a good thing. Gotta keep her in business!
    Love ya ~:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. waillllllllllllllllllllllllllll a haircut??????????????????????? wailllllllllllllllllllllll. grin

      Delete
  10. So sorry you got an ugly comment girl! Lord have mercy! I always moderate comments as I get spam mess. Hoping your day is sweet to you. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (578)