I have decided to skip the thought provoking Sunday Stealing. Honestly, it's just a little much.
Time: 8:30 a.m.
Scene: According to my weather app; Mostly cloudy 18*, real feel 11*.
Today's Plan: Might venture out. I need slippers. I'm looking at these:
Drinking: My first cup of Italian Roast with Sweet Cream creamer.
Listening to: Hubby and son are chatting about politics. I think I should set a rule no politics on Sunday, lol.
Reading: Countless documents on my final project topic.
Pondering:
the final project
A not so nice email from my Spanish Professor who told me to redo something because "Obviously, I can't follow directions." her words, not mine.
Graduation
What happens after graduation
Plans this Week:
Awaiting some things I ordered (Lee jeans -because Walmart stopped selling them and a cabinet for the bathroom)
The never ending more Spanish homework that was added (you know, because I'm stupid and can't follow directions and don't understand how to congregate verbs). Have you ever noticed that a foreign language is completely different than English? Just saying. I AM. TOO. FRIGGING. OLD. TO. LEARN A FORGEIGN LANGUAGE. Keeping it real.
Working on my final project.
Have to head over to the Steuben County Historical Society for more research.
I need to find a new hairdresser...mine is avoiding me. I was suppose to get my hair done Thursday. After 7 years, I guess its time to break up.



The slippers are cute, and look cozy.
ReplyDeleteYou’ll get through Spanish.
Thanks, I know I will...it just doesn't make much sense. I guess I ought to just quit trying to make it make sense and just go with it. lol
DeleteAlmost over!! Slippers are cute..... have a great day,.
ReplyDeleteYep, almost over, hip hip hooray.
DeleteJust keep telling yourself that this, too (and you) shall pass! Wishing you luck with finding a new hairstylist. That is always torture.
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed Sunday, Linda!
Ugh on the new hairstylist. I am sure it will work out, if I find a new one. smies
DeleteTell me about your schooling.
ReplyDeleteAlmost done?
Awesome, Linda!!!
What are your plans??
So happy for you.
Yep, almost done, will email you. smiles
DeleteWhat on earth? What a miserable excuse for a teacher! Obviously, SHE never understood how to build people up, not shred their self-esteem. Love those slippers. Go ahead ... treat yourself!
ReplyDeleteOh she didn't shred my self esteem, because I know deep down inside I am doing the best I can do-especially at my age.
DeleteHey, don't feel bad. I don't follow directions well if they go contrary to what I feel makes sense. I am stubborn that way. *grin*
ReplyDeleteGuess what!? I'm down to 170 lbs. That's almost 30 lbs I've lost since October. All my clothes hang on me like a sack of potatoes. I'm so thrilled! Time to go shopping, yes?!
It's cool, sunny and breezy our way. Hope the sun came out for y'all.
Hope your day is lovely.
Love ~:)
Congratulations!!! So happy for you, the sun was out but now its back to cloudy and looks like it wants to come down, smiles.
DeleteDitto Myra's comment above about the Spanish teacher! I like the Sweet Cream creamer too! Stay warm up there! Get those slippers!
ReplyDeleteI did, Amazon had them cheaper than Wallyworld, if you can believe it, smiles.
DeleteI need new slippers too. If I had a ride, I'd go today but, doesn't look like anyone is around.
ReplyDeleteTeacher's are like that. Like doctors they think they are gods.
If we lived closer, I would most def. take you out and about, smiles...and I ordered those slippers from Amazon.
DeleteI love those slippers!
ReplyDeleteI bought them from Amazon like for $17. smiles
DeleteI live in an area where Spanish is a second language, too bad I don't speak it or understand it!! Except for taco, enchiladas, tamales, guacamole, and a tall ice tea!! lol
ReplyDeleteI can read it --I just can't understand it or write it (apparently,lol).
DeleteWhen I was in college my French professor asked me on the first day of class -- after hearing me read in French -- if I was speaking French or Chinese. I was too young and respectful to give him the answer he deserved, but it's stuck with me. Not sure why teachers need to be mean. It's not as though it will help us learn anything. Take care!
ReplyDeleteYes...I hear you...at 52, I am still respectful, however, I haven't redone the assignment and I am mulling over what I want to say. I simply don't have the time to redo it...
DeleteI love the slippers!
ReplyDeleteWhat is wrong with that teacher? Obviously she didn't listen in the class on how not to teach - or she doesn't follow directions! :)
And what's the deal with your hairstylist? Good luck finding a new one.
PS - we are being hammered by a big snow storm here. Everything is being cancelled...
Good luck. I was 46 when I got my bachelor's and almost 60 when finished Madter's. I had one not nice prof in all that time. I taught 18 1/2 years secondary and university adjunct. It is not easy teaching but I loved it and the students. Good luck. I majored in English 5-12 and Psyvchology and Master's Humanities with Writing emphasis. I had two years of French and two Latin.
ReplyDeleteHi LInda. I feel your frustration. Just keep thinking that you are almost finished! I admire your hard work. Hope the week goes well.
ReplyDeleteLove the slippers - dont love the teacher and the remarks made. Hang in there my friend.
ReplyDelete