I'd have my cup full of one of those New England coffee's flavors. *drool* Did I put the array of flavors we have on FB yet? Steve built a special shelf in the kitchen just for that reason. Can't remember if I've posted it or not. I've been having a cup (or two) for lunch every day instead of eating. That's helping keep me in ketosis(sp?) for losing weight. Love ~:)
That's so pretty. Looks very warm and inviting. I have a hard time doing anything "wordless". Can you tell? Ha ha!! Have a blessed night and day tomorrow! (I'm late, I know).
Ahhhhhhhh - all I see in this is warmth!
ReplyDeleteOh how I wish, smiles. Have a great day, friend!
DeleteYummmmm! <3
ReplyDeleteanytime, smiles
Delete☕️
ReplyDeleteI am also being wordless, but I feel like I should say words to explain that I am being wordless. Shh.
DeleteIts ok...I have a hard time being quiet, LOL. Smiles
DeleteI'd have my cup full of one of those New England coffee's flavors. *drool* Did I put the array of flavors we have on FB yet? Steve built a special shelf in the kitchen just for that reason. Can't remember if I've posted it or not. I've been having a cup (or two) for lunch every day instead of eating. That's helping keep me in ketosis(sp?) for losing weight.
ReplyDeleteLove ~:)
Lovely!!
ReplyDeleteSo cozy!
ReplyDeleteThat's so pretty. Looks very warm and inviting. I have a hard time doing anything "wordless". Can you tell? Ha ha!! Have a blessed night and day tomorrow! (I'm late, I know).
ReplyDeleteThat will be nice tomorrow. All of this rain is to turn to snow during the night. Yay.
ReplyDeletemmmmmmmm I could've used some of that this evening it was totally brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr outside. Have a great rest of your week!
ReplyDeleteThat looks wonderful
ReplyDelete