Surprise! The rodent was wrong! No early spring!
![]() |
| yep, our car |
45mintues later, the snow and ice were shoveled. We are under a winter storm warning-expecting upwards of 8 inches of fresh powder. The stuff we shoveled this morning was pretty much ice.
-Thankful for cool heads
(an incident at a local restaurant yesterday had my head spinning wanting to throttle 2 French Nationals who work here at Alstom who were running their mouths and bad mouthing America.)
-Thankful (hopefully) Lowes will deliver my new stove today (hence why we ate out yesterday)
-Thankful for my husband and son
-Thankful for warm sweaters on cold winter days.
-Thankful for the acquittal of the President.
-Thankful for each of you who stop by and post comments.




There's a lot to be thankful for, isn't there!? God is good, all the time.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about the stove. When we bought a new one awhile back, I was SHOCKED at the sticker price on some of those things. Yowza! We bought a "cheap" on, but still ... Anyway, bet you're thankful to be renting so it's not your dollars. :) Just sayin'. *lol*
Waiting on the rain and our new Master Bedroom floor to arrive. We're taking bets as to which one gets here first ...
Stay warm! Love ya xx
New stove? Wonderbarr..... new things adds to the challenges of the day... :)
ReplyDeleteNew stove? Sounds great. Use it in good health.
ReplyDeleteOh that snow...and ice...ugh. It is here, too. Trying to keep my grin on.
ReplyDelete😳 You allowed them to mouth off? Who is their boss? Whoever that person is would be hearing from me in a calm and reasonable way, of course. The nerve! I would have had to leave.
I love all your thankfuls. Enjoy the new stove...what a blessing!
Thankful you are safe even in the midst of winter storms. Thankful for the acquittal also, and now please will the government get back to the real work of the people??? Love that you got a new stove!! So happy for you. Now no excuse not to cook...that could be the downside! LOL. Have a blessed and happy day.
ReplyDeleteWe got nothing but rain and grey skies from this one, Linda.
ReplyDeleteSend some of that white stuff a bit south, please!
Yay for a new stove!!!
I am thankful for you and for the President's acquittal! Hope the storm isn't too bad up there! Be safe!
ReplyDeleteWhat Terri just said … LOL! Not sure I'd have had the cool to keep my mouth shut. Well, cancel that. In truth, I'd have kept my mouth shut because I'm a big chicken and wind up growing an ulcer.
ReplyDelete"Wound up", I meant to write. Once upon a time I loved grammar, but that was a long time ago.
DeleteAmen. Lots to be thankful for. Have a good Friday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thursday. We got mixed precip and then it warmed up, fortunately, to 34 by the time I had to go to work. Still a lot of slush out there and just waiting for it to freeze when the temperature drops tomorrow afternoon. UGH. And now I wanted to extend an invite to you the next time you do a music post. I participate in a Monday Music meme you may have seen when visiting my blog. You are more than welcome to link up (or not, no pressure) if you want to enjoy some fellow music lovers. No need to give up the music meme you already participate in. The more music lovers that participate, the better!
ReplyDeleteYour restaurant issue would have made me mad too!
ReplyDeleteThe snow missed us today, more coming tonight.
Your new stove arrived - I saw it on FB and it looks nice!
I'm thankful for the acquittal too.
Nice stove and the price was surely right! lol Stay warm and think of me when you look at that white stuff. We have rain and flooding and thunder and all those good things. I am thankful for my friends here (especially you) and all the kind words that I have received this past week. God is good.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear you got your stove...I'm going to have to pop over to Facebook to see it next because I missed that. We are supposed to get some snow in the morning, right at the time everyone is heading to work and school so the worst time possible. It's only supposed to be 4 inches at the most, but the timing... Makes me glad I don't go to work until noon tomorrow. It should be cleaned up by then. I hope. Yes, definitely a blessing to be thankful for that the impeachment garbage is over. I hope you had a good day, friend. See you tomorrow!
ReplyDelete