I am really enjoying this Tuesday meme, Anne and thank you.
1. You're having a lovely dinner party for friends and family. What will you serve for appetizers, main course and dessert?
Oh, let's just make it for friends, shall we? How about a party for all my blog friends...I am a bit of an over achiever, so bare with me...
1. Assortment of drinks; tea, coffee, pop, punch, open bar.
2. Appetizers; how about an assortment of items?
Breaded mushroom caps
Caprese or Crudite (both?) Yeah, I think both.
Dinner?
Dessert:
My Berry Trifle and/or My Tiramisu--let's just go with both. Yeah...and coffee.
2. Snow storm! You've got house guests and you're all stuck inside for the night. What do you prepare for dinner. Will you watch a movie? Which?
Dinner? We will be snacking on what I posted above with the Lasanga. Movie? Why would you want to watch a movie? If so, then it would be like some British tv show (Emma) or Chick flick movie. OR we could play games or just talk and giggle the evening away.
3. We are going into New York City for the weekend. Where do you want to go?
Serendipity
4. You are going to night school. They offer courses in writing short stories, painting, piano or guitar lessons, simple home repairs,baking, and gardening.
Which do you pick ( or make up one of your own) and why?
Painting, baking and gardening. Why not? I have always wanted to be a pastry chef, alias, it wasn't meant to be, smiles. Way too much math for me, LOL.
For the record, if you were to ever come here, you would be treated like royalty (without the 'fuss', lol) and if you left hungry, it would be your own fault. My husband puts on a 'mean' BBQ in the summer time. Just a sayin.










Sounds wonderful! I will be right up! Would love to get trapped in a snowstorm with you, as long as you have all that great food. I would enjoy just visiting and maybe playing games. Movies are for when you don't have anyone to visit with. It would be so great to have all our blogging friends together in one place. We'd have a blast!!! Thank you for your post. Very delightful! Toni would be pleased.
ReplyDeleteKeeping you in prayer, sweet friend for your upcoming surgery. smiles
DeleteI'm with Pamela! I would seriously love to attend a bloggers' get-together -- and nominate you to be in charge of food and beverages. (*smile*) Girl, I could make a whole meal from your appetizer bar. I've not heard of Serendipity … off to investi-Google!
ReplyDeleteI have never been there, but I saw it on a movie and thought how interesting...because of the name, lol. It is an ultra expensive dessert place. Only the rich could afford, sigh.
DeleteHi Linda! I will drop by your house for dinner sometime! ;-) Fun post. Have a good day!
ReplyDeleteANYTIME DEB!!! smiles
DeleteYour dinner looks and sounds wonderful!
ReplyDeleteYou sure know how to plan for a fun evening!
ReplyDeleteYour meals look great. Enjoyed your answers.
ReplyDeleteHave a good Tuesday.
So what time should I show up?
ReplyDeleteI haven't been to Serendipity in ages. Let's go grab some frozen hot chocolate.
Sounds like a great time!! I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteI'm up for Serendipity too. :)
Well good grief Linda, now I'm starving. Your menu looks soooo good. Excuse me while I go to the kitchen and find me something to eat. Probably a bologna sandwich. I'm sure I can pretend....ahhh, no I can't. lol :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a perfect get together! :)
ReplyDeleteLook at that gooey goodness! Can't wait for your bloggy dinner party.
ReplyDeleteYou had me at lasagna, but I think I will wait for the barbecue this summer! Hope you're having a great day!
ReplyDeleteI picked lasagna also! It sounds like a good time at your house! I'm on my way :)
ReplyDeleteColletta
Sounds perfect! I would love to come visit! Your menu sounds great, and sitting and talking in person would be the best. :)
ReplyDeleteI am late getting here but everything looks wonderful and I would love to visit you and not just for the food!
ReplyDeleteI think it's time for a party and you are nominated hostess!! Fun questions this week!! Have a good one, Linda!
ReplyDelete