I know there are folks out there who don't celebrate Valentines Day and I get it, truly I do. If I had all my blogging buddies close by, I would hold a special tea party to tell you how much you mean to me. So, here is virtual a wish instead;
My wish for you is find the joy in everyday things, not just a day.

Happy Valentine’s Day
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day with your family Linda... you are blessed...
ReplyDeletePeople who wish to zap others’ joy because their life circumstances have changed need a little nudge...CUT it OUT! 😉 Course, your tea party idea is very sweet. You have a wonderful Valentine’s Day! ♥️
ReplyDeleteHugs from UT Linda! Happy Valentine's Day to you! Wow wouldn't a tea party with all of our blog friends be fun? Have a great one!
ReplyDeleteThank you and Happy Valentines Day to you!
ReplyDeleteBe so nice to have a tea party. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Day to you also.
Awww, thank you sweet friend! I love your wish; but mostly, I wish I'D thought of that. (*giggle*)
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's Day to you, too. (and thank you for not saying Happy VD Day. I'm of that generation that didn't consider VD a happy occasion at all.)
ReplyDeleteAw...and a Happy Valentine's Day to you! I hope you've had a good day. :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to have a tea party with you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentines Day!
A beautiful acknowledgement and the tea party is a great idea!! Happy weekend!!
ReplyDeleteOh, a tea party would be delightful. I would definitely go to that! Thanks for the warm thoughts. Hope today is lovely for y'all.
ReplyDeleteLove