Interesting cloud in that sky. Wow, you are still that cold? And we were surprised to wake up to low 40's here this morning...grey, cloudy, windy, and some rain too. I guess Old Man Winter is still hanging on, as it is going to be in the 30's for a few nights in the near forecast. Wow. This is supposed to be spring in Florida! LOL. I love your sign about faith and the owls look happy. Hang in there. Spring is coming sometime!!!
That's a great little sign! I need something smallish like that to hang between the stove and hood. Right now there's a small plate hanging that belonged to my mother. Didn't like it then, and still don't. (Why on earth, then? LOL!) Have a blessed day, Linda!
I bundled from head to toe this morning and RAN the trash out to the road as quickly as possible. You'd get a laugh at what I looked like, I'm sure. *lol* It's 44* and very windy. At least it's finally feeling seasonal. We've had such a warm winter. I like the photo but I bet you'd wish the sun would shine even if for awhile. These gloomy days get to me. Love ya ~:)
I like the Lowe's photo. Parking lots are a good place for photos of the sky. Cold here too, just like I like it to be. Not much of a winter so far and I am sad about that as it means more ticks and fleas in the summer.
Happy Friday. Hang on, spring is coming.
ReplyDeleteYou too...and I hope so.grin
DeleteSo true about Faith... It’s much warmer here than there. Please din’t send any of that my way. 😉
ReplyDeletedon’t... some days my fingers work...
DeleteI am about ready for warmer weather, Vee. Just keeping it real, smiles.
DeletePretty sky but cold! It's been cold here but this weekend is supposed to be in the 40's and sunny! Sooooo looking forward to Spring!
ReplyDeleteI was just listening to the weather and its suppose to be in the 40's this weekend as well. Something tells me old man winter isn't done though. lol
DeleteInteresting cloud in that sky. Wow, you are still that cold? And we were surprised to wake up to low 40's here this morning...grey, cloudy, windy, and some rain too. I guess Old Man Winter is still hanging on, as it is going to be in the 30's for a few nights in the near forecast. Wow. This is supposed to be spring in Florida! LOL. I love your sign about faith and the owls look happy. Hang in there. Spring is coming sometime!!!
ReplyDeleteWell, the weather man states we will be in the 40's this weekend...so hopefully. Yeah, we are known to get snow on Memorial Day, yep. smiles
DeleteThat's a great little sign! I need something smallish like that to hang between the stove and hood. Right now there's a small plate hanging that belonged to my mother. Didn't like it then, and still don't.
ReplyDelete(Why on earth, then? LOL!) Have a blessed day, Linda!
The sign is like 10x10. Why dont you like the plate? smiles
DeleteI bundled from head to toe this morning and RAN the trash out to the road as quickly as possible. You'd get a laugh at what I looked like, I'm sure. *lol* It's 44* and very windy. At least it's finally feeling seasonal. We've had such a warm winter.
ReplyDeleteI like the photo but I bet you'd wish the sun would shine even if for awhile. These gloomy days get to me.
Love ya ~:)
LOLOLOL...Thanks Sparky for the thought of you bundling up, grin. smiles
DeleteTrue saying and good find! That picture outside of your Lowe's does look cold!! Happy weekend! Stay warm!
ReplyDeleteUgh...try like minus whatever that day...yep. Like minus 2. sigh.
DeletePretty sky and I like the sign! It was 13 here yesterday, today it made it to 28!
ReplyDeleteI like the Lowe's photo. Parking lots are a good place for photos of the sky.
ReplyDeleteCold here too, just like I like it to be. Not much of a winter so far and I am sad about that as it means more ticks and fleas in the summer.