Thursday, February 13, 2020

Thankful Thursday

Thanking each and everyone of you for your kind thoughts and emails on yesterdays post. I am truly blessed with such a supportive online community filled with awesome folks who genuinely have sweet souls.

 I am so thankful for each of you.

 Like I said yesterday, time to walk the walk. I am firm believer that the good Lord knows we can handle things--it just depends on us ON HOW WE HANDLE IT.


Firmly believe this. 


Have a beautiful day friends. It is snowing yet again, been all night. I'll leave you with a photo outside the kitchen window.





14 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful day....... no sun again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no sun here either and the temps are suppose to start dropping. The high tomorrow 12*.

      Delete
  2. Good post and I can relate to most of the pictures. Our rain is supposed to stop for 3-4 days and it sure will be nice but then a freeze front is coming. I am thankful for your friendship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I am for yours...the high tomorrow is suppose to be only 12*. Winter is not over yet, here. smiles

      Delete
  3. Lovely thoughts and a good thing to be thankful for today. It always amazes me how small the world has become thanks to the internet. Just 20 years ago there was no way all of us would have be connected and bringing friendship and comfort to each other. I know it has its faults but I am thankful for all the good that has come out of the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these quotes … LOVE your attitude! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, wait 5 minutes and my attitude will change, LOLOLOL. Just teasing, smiles.

      Delete
  5. I'm so proud of you. I, too, know the hurt of rejection. Takes guts to stand up to the wiles of the devil (our only true enemy) and say I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST GET BEHIND ME SATAN! Jesus has already defeated him for us. We have victory in Christ!
    It's bloody hot here. I'll trade ya a little bit of chill for all this heat and gnats. We're sure having a warm winter this year. I don't like it.
    Love ya friend. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slapping head- REJECTION! That is the word I was looking for, smiles. Love you too. smiles

      Delete
  6. Love your post today and yesterday. I also love the picture of your back door window. Reminds me of my blog title, "Closed Doors, Open Windows". May God open the windows of heaven up for you and give you blessings you can't even begin to contain! (See Malachi 3:10 "Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, And try Me now in this,” Says the LORD of hosts, “If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it.") Your life has a marvelous purpose!! So glad we are friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snow, snow, snow! Thankful Thursdays are always so uplifting. I enjoyed your post today, Linda! Yes, you do have purpose!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snowing here and 13 degrees.
    I'm always blessed by your posts - thankful to know you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (578)