Monday, February 10, 2020

Music Monday

I decided to join in with fellow blogger Robin  for Music Monday. Today's theme is "Your Choice". Since I am in the mood for some dancing, how about some Waltzing...which for the record, I do not know how to do. smiles


(Above) Dmitri Shostakovich - The Second Waltz


(Above) Eugene Doga- Waltz of Love

Lastly,


Por una Cabeza - Carlos Gardel

16 comments:

  1. Every now and then, I love to listen to classical music. This was a nice treat. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how to waltz either! Or fox trot or any other ballroom dancing to tell the truth! I would love to learn though and I love watching it on Dancing With the Stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful music. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful music. I used to love to dance. Wish I could still 'cut a rug' but the knees fuss when I do now. *lol*
    Love ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can waltz and wish I had a pretty ball gown and some place to go and waltz! I love dancing and wish I had the energy to do it! LOL! Girl...I can do me some jitterbugging....Well, not as fast now. Ha! Love line dancing too. Girl, let me hear some 50's music and my grandchildren will back out the way cause Nana is to bust a move! LOL! Thought you might need a good chuckle today....Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for lightening my mood! :). All of these are lovely, but #3 is my favorite. Yours?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can watch ballroom dancing for hours. Love it!! I just imagine that I am that lithe and graceful and able to move over the dance floor like Ginger Rogers!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choices! I love to watch ballroom dancing. I’m not very good at dancing, but I love to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent choices!!
    Shostakovitch's waltz was the background music for Eyes Wide Shut.
    If/When I see you, I will teach you to waltz. It is so simple it is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm lovin' the tune with the Cinderella video. Of course, I loved the movie too. It was fabulous. Thanks for picking that one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love watching others dance but I have two left feet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We dance with each other here in the privacy of our own home but in public we have no idea what we are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We love to listen to classical mewsic and we like to dance...well...Granny does, I'm just watching ;) so Thank you for the mewsic today💗Heartshaped Pawkisses for a Happy Valentine's Day🐾😽💞
    Btw we love your layout of the blog💗

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sometimes I just want to watch some ballroom dancing. The Second Waltz had me wondering about all the interactions and looks, and the music was really catchy, too. Nice selection. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (578)