Monday, February 17, 2020

Signs, Signs Everywhere...

I might have mentioned that Tractor Supply had a sale on their farm signs. One can't help but sing the song by the Canadian band, Five Man Electric Band, "Signs"

Sign, sign, everywhere a sign
Blockin' out the scenery, breakin' my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?


I might have gone a little crazy, ya think?


I just love the cow above the kitchen window.


Love pigs, pigs have to be my favorite.


Ok, last one. My husband, "Ok, are you done buying all the signs now?" Maybe, maybe not. Why the fascination with the farm motiff? We had a farm in Alabama. Grew purple hull peas and we had chickens. One day, we will be back on a farm. It sure felt free'er living on a farm. It was also a simpler time.







15 comments:

  1. wonderful signs... good for you in snagging them.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bunk. Have a great day, looks like another round of snow and rain will be moving in here. sigh

      Delete
  2. Whatever makes you happy, but I fear our simpler days are gone for good - the world has just gotten too complex, even for farmers. By the way, insert a music video of "Signs" and you can still join our group. You can always do the theme next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fun to me! I like words, farm animals, and Farmhouse Style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm wanting a farm-house kitchen motif, too! :) Mostly, I'm batty about the light fixture over your sink. (*want*) I've not yet tried purple hull peas, but trying to 'get Southern' as fast as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your signs.

    Next weeks music theme is “your choice” and I’d be very interested to see what you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a "Kitchen" sign above my pantry door but that's about it I think. My daughter has them all over her house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun signs, Linda. I love your new decor. Enjoy your President's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your signs, Linda! I do hope you will be back on that farm again someday soon! Your kitchen is so cute and homey and "farmy"! Your gas stove is similar to mine, except I don't have that doodad on the top. Mine is a very plain jane...no window, no bells or whistles. But I am learning to love it. I am happy you got these signs.they are really special...just like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your sign wall is great and the pig is SO cute! I hope you get back on a farm to a simpler life, Linda. You sure deserve it after all the stress of these last years. Pulling for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love farmhouse style, and I love signs! The pig sign is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the look, my friend. I agree, life is better on a farm (or at least in the country) and times were simpler then. I share your dream of being able to live on one again some day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you get back on a farm too. Cute lil' piggy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all your signs and love the pig. Those signs will look great on the 'farmhouse' too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (578)