Joining in with the Sunday Stealing. Come back to tomorrow and I will show tons of farm signs (just to lazy to download the photos today) that I bought from Tractor Supply. They had a great sale (like 75% off and since my kitchen is decorated in farm motif, I splurged). I dare say, the general thought is by next February we should be back on the/a farm. Until then, enjoy.
I honor of Bev's birthday.
Have you ever
1. Broken a bone? Yep. My left foot has pins.
2. Broken a window? Hmm...yep.
3. Been on TV? Nope, but son has and did the weather with James Spann in Birmingham...oh wait, yes...when I was a kid; Bozo the Clown when we lived in Chicago.
4. Had a friend who shared the same birthday as you? Nope
5. Locked your keys in the car? Yep
6. Accidentally sent a text or email to the wrong person? Yep
7. Sat in the back of a police car? Nope. Close. Long story short, which I don't mind telling...but when I was like 19 and visiting my husband in San Diego, we had been drinking tequila and I cursed out an MP. Luckily, it was one of his buddies/ fellow military policeman. AND that was the last time I have been drunk.
8. Fallen asleep at work? Nope
9. Made a snow angel? Yep
10. Ridden in an ambulance? Yep
11. Worst household chore? Cleaning the bathroom.
12 .Worst colour? Certain shades of Mustard
13. Worst pizza topping? Anchovies
14. Worst weather? Tornadoes. Since we survived an EF 5 one.
15. Worst self-care job (e.g. dressing, washing, shaving, teeth, toe nails)? Toenails. Probably because I have had blood poisoning and they had to rip my toenails off due to an infection. Yep. Without anethesia. Yep.
16. Worst game? Monopoly (because someone I know cheats, hubby. lol)
17. Worst school subject? We all know mine is math. Thanks to a severe disability.
18. Worst animal? Snakes.
19. Worst season? Summer. I am not a humidity kind of girl.
20. Worst TV show? Property Brothers and Flip or Flop.
Ok, I'll show you one photo:
Have a great day folks!


Anchovies ....yuck
ReplyDeleteFun answers! Love the Farm House sign. Have a great Sunday!
ReplyDeleteCute sign.. fish on pizza.. NO!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day......brrrr..
ReplyDeleteOMW, I'm seriously cringing over here about the toenails? Too funny about giving that MP the business; was your hubby like mortified? I think you're the only soul besides me who dislikes Summer.
ReplyDeleteI love your farmhouse sign!
ReplyDeleteI've ridden in the back of a police car too = was in an accident and got a ride home.
Also in an ambulance, but it was in the front when my Dad was being taken in.
And, my only time on TV was also on Bozo! :)
We will definitely get along if we ever get together...I'm still thinking this summer. Lots of matching answers this week. Have a blessed week, Linda!
ReplyDeleteYep to anchovies! No one but me said shave my legs. I hate shaving my legs! Have a good week, Linda.
ReplyDeleteI like Property Brothers! Well I did, but haven't seen any recent ones lately.I don't like anchovies either, and yes, toenails is an issue. I really need to splurge and have a pedicure one of these days. I've never broken a bone, but have screws in my spine from back surgery. I am not a summer fan either. Give me fall and spring any day! I've ridden in an ambulance a few times from car accidents, with possible neck/back injuries so they immobilized me...but nothing more than whiplash, PTL> But I hated that ride strapped to a board...that was worse than the accident for me! I've ridden in a police car because my hubby was a State Trooper many years ago, and he gave me a ride in his car. I can't wait to see your farmhouse signs, and I pray you will be on that farm next year or sooner!! have a blessed day!
ReplyDelete