Good evening, a quick dip in the pool and the dog even got a nice, refreshing bath...and now we are settling in for the evening. I haven't been able to sleep all week, it just has been so hot, and we have been getting late evening overnight storms, yes, we have central ac and ceiling fans, but it just so hot. Anyways, how about the Tuesday Meme? Thanks Annie, truly appreciate these memes.
1. A movie theme song will play every time you walk in the room... what is it? (consider asking family or friends). Ummm....
Let's Go Crazy by Prince from Purple Rain.
2. What movie are you eager to see... Hmm...nothing at the moment. I keep on wanting to see When the Crawdads Sing-I did read the book. I also want to see the new Practical Magic 2. What book are you eager to read... I have been wanting to get my hands on the new Laura Childs Teashop Books--but I haven't-I'm like 2 years behind in reading that series. What TV program are you interested in most? I like a lot of HGTV...really not one in particular.
3. Is there a book/movie/TV program you often think about or that affects you in some way?
There are many books that affect me, two in particular:
Just Jones and the Noticer Returns by Andy Andrews-I do have those books. He has a wonderful style of storytelling; those books are based on true events. Of course, movies and tv shows too.
4. OK friend, it's your turn to organize our Blogger Movie Night where we get together as a group for snacks and movies! What movies have you planned for us tonight and what snacks are we going to have? Practical Magic 1 and 2, and perhaps the Mission Impossible series. Popcorn, ice-cream, pizza, snow caps or Rasin nets would be the food/snacks. Then again, when I am watching a move, I really don't like to eat, I really get engrossed with the movie. It drives the husband crazy because he is all about the popcorn and cola. When we went a couple years back to watch Maverick, yeah...I just like to sit back and get lost in the movie.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.