A good 6:30 am from a stormy southwest Marion County Florida. The thunder and lightning woke us up. 100% rain all day, which is a good thing as we need it.
Weather...76* and raining. And no, the rain has not cooled anything off (just in case you were wondering).
Watched...I tried to watch Lottery Dream Home last night but didn't. Instead, I made a quick post here and went to bed--well, actually post took nearly an hour to write, lol. I slept pretty well (surprisingly because I haven't been).
Listening...to the thunder and lightning. It's really thundering and booming out there.
Ate...leftovers. Hubby made a homemade chicken pot pie Thursday-we finished that...probably pizza at some point today.
Thinking...
It's been a rough week at work...and I will chalk it up to the heat and 3 days of full moons. I had 3 inmates arrested and hauled off to confinement. Since it's been a rough week, this did enter my mind..."She sells seashells by the seashore." lol
Need to get to the store at some point today and also get gas in my truck for next week.
August brings the true hurricane season...August-late Oct. We haven't had a good storm in a couple of years. So, yeah, wondering if this year will be. Both the Gulf and Atlantic are ripe conditions.
hmm...so me thinks Anthony Faucci = Nasty bugger. 😑 (I said what I said)
Feeling...ok
Enjoying...umm...hmm...gotta think on that one. A 48 furlough from work? lol
Thankful for...you and so many other things.
Making me smile...
How can it be August? Wow, did July go fast. have a great day.


Yes, where did July go?!! Time just flies by. Hope you get to the beach soon, Linda! Sounds like you need it!! xo
ReplyDeleteIt's looking dark here and we are praying for some rain as it's been so dry!
ReplyDeleteWow, you did have a week! Hope you have a nice, relaxing weekend.
Yes, Fauci is quite something!
When it comes to Fauci, that's my opinion, too, Enjoy every minute of your 48 hours, Linda!
ReplyDeleteYes, July did go fast as we all simmered in the heat. It's hard to believe this much time has already passed since the BIG 250th celebrations.
ReplyDeleteWe heard the storms around 4:15am and as you said, they have continued today. No bike ride for us today. But we are getting lots done on our puzzle and that's fun, too.
I hope your next week goes better than this one has.
Great post. Love your new header. That's so you! LOL. We had rain early this morning too, but no thunder or lightning. It is drizzling now, but nothing to write home about. We are supposed to get rain all week long, but I will believe it when I see it. (Oh ME of little faith! LOL). We are in a bubble of some kind and the rains just go right around us. Although I know we need a hurricane to fill Still Waters Pond back up, I really hope we just get a month or two of good consistent rains instead. Hurricanes are a pain in the tuckus. LOL. Oh, the full moon does do amazing wonders to people and animals everywhere, especially those who are confined. I hope they're learning their lesson about misbehaving under YOUR watch! LOL. I hope you are enjoying a peaceful and relaxing weekend. You deserve a break today and tomorrow too! Take care my friend.
ReplyDeleteDitto what you said/think about Faucci.
ReplyDeleteThanks for always making me smile!
Great post, but your comment on Fauci was way toooooo mild. Even I couldn't post what I really thing about him on my blog. Linda imagesisee.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHi Linda! I hope your hurricane season is "mild." Sounds like you had quite a week at work. Yes, I agree with your Fauci comment. Covid was a bad time for everyone. Have a good Sunday.
ReplyDeleteHappy August, Linda! And I totally agree with you about your Fauci comment.
ReplyDelete