Good grief, somehow, the last two days got away from me, sorry about that.
3. July 16th is National AI Day. What are your general thoughts and/or experiences with AI? Have you purposely used it? I use it for lesson planning. Does it excite you, scare you, or worry you? A little of all three. What do you see as a benefit? Well, if I have a question, it usually gives me good answers, LOL. How about something relating to AI you see as a negative? It knows way too much, and how does it know too much? LOL --who are those bots inside this computer getting all these answers?
4. You're invited to a summer potluck and are asked to bring an appetizer, salad/side, or dessert. Which category do you go for and what are you bringing? It's always a dessert...and usually something from Publix.
5. It wouldn't be summer without the beach? lol ---you see where my brain is. LOL
6. Insert your own random thought here. I ain't got /nuttin. Nothing at all. This heat/humidity is frying my brain, LOL.


I can definitely see value in using AI in business/planning settings. It can also jumpstart our thinking on a particular topic if we're stuck. I just don't want it to replace my actual thinking lol. Hope you have a great day. Stay cool!
ReplyDeleteI go quiet when I am upset too. My family know to give me space to process things.
ReplyDeleteI imagine Ai is a great help with lesson planning but it is a worry that it knows too much!
I hope you are managing to stay cool! We have had mini heatwaves over the last few weeks which have been horrible but it's cooled down a bit now.
That Maxine graphic made me laugh out loud because so true. I either bring dessert (usually from Yoder's) or an appetizer (cheese and crackers) if I can't provide the paper products. Hope your day goes smoothly, Linda!
ReplyDeleteUgh! I would love just once to be lazy but it's not in my genes to sit still for very long!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like we might get a respite from the heat next week, with lots of rain coming (fingers crossed!)! Joyce gave us an interesting HP again this week. I enjoyed your answers and some of yours and mine were similar! The weekend is coming!!
ReplyDeleteUsing AI for lesson plans. Now that seems rather smart:) And, yes, not much different in those Florida seasons, is it?? I think that is the perk!:)
ReplyDeleteI’ve reached that age where I try not to get my panties in a bunch over the way the world spins. It’ll keep twirling whether I give it a thumbs-up or not. I’ve always appreciated technology and dreamed of having a home robot, like Rosie from *The Jetsons*, serving sass with my morning coffee. AI doesn’t scare me; it’s just another gadget in the toolbox. Of course, in this perfectly imperfect world, it’ll probably be used against us sooner or later, but hey, so will the toaster or any of our other appliances. 😧
ReplyDeleteThat comic was funny! We are at 100 today, but we don't have the humidity. I hope you are enjoying your pool though you might need to add ice cubes!
ReplyDeleteIf I have to bring a dish somewhere it's gotta be something from Publix. Betty Crocker doesn't live here anymore, lol.
ReplyDeleteAI stinks. It's going to ruin a lot of things and too many photographers are going to use it to modify their images. They're building a huge AI center in Abilene, TX. Boo, hiss!!!! Linda imagesisee.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI love that meme, Linda. Stay cool!
ReplyDeleteI go to AI a lot lately - it's a great tool but I know it can be used in ways I don't want to think about. If it went away it would be okay with me.
ReplyDeleteYou gave me a right good laugh with that warning about you getting quiet when you're vexed; that is definitely the cue for everyone to scatter! Bringing a sweet treat from Publix to the potluck is a total win, especially when this roasting humidity is busy melting your brain anyway. As for those wee computer bots helping with your lesson plans, they are probably just hiding inside the screen eating digital biscuits. Keep cool, stay safe from that heat.
ReplyDeletehi Linda, you get some good answers here. I'm assuming the temperatures are pretty warm in Florida right now. i'm not a huge fan of AI ... it kind of scares me just one more area, where I feel like we are being watched. 🤷♀️🤷♀️. hope you all have a great week
ReplyDeleteHaha, so basically we do NOT want to upset you (insert winky emoji). Enjoyed your answers.
ReplyDeleteYears ago when I was really angry, I would slam the bedroom door REALLY hard. REALLY HARD. The second time my late husband had to nail the wood work back on, I felt appropriately ashamed and I have not slammed anything since then. Doors, cabinets, microwaves, car doors, nothing.
ReplyDelete