Sunday, July 12, 2026

We're Fine Sunday Chat...

 Good morning. 

First just a quick update...We're fine Sunday Chat...


North of town, near Appleton Museum got hit with a major storm. At 3 yesterday the sky turned black and thunder / lightening and wind ensured, fortunately the storm/heavy rains passed over us here in SW Ocala, unfortunately northern Ocala got hit really hard. Word is it was an EF-0 Tornado. Unfortunately, we lost the gazebo sometime during that very weird storm. It landed in the neighbor's yard. Please keep those in prayer.

Weather...at 7:30 am it's 78* and real feel is 84* and rumbling for about an hour now and the skies are just a nasty black and blue. Have I mentioned there is Saraha Dust sitting over us? The extreme weather will be a thing again today. Weather states 100% chance of rain.

Listening to...the thunder and now light rain and the central ac just kicked on.

Got in...a couple of hours of pool time yesterday morning...unfortunately that Sahara dust is just everywhere, sigh...and yes, it's hard to breathe. 

Eating/Ate...had to go get gas in my truck for the week and we stopped at Capt. D's and bought food home--the skies were just looking really unfriendly and decided to come home. Nope, never did get pizza or cake. Although we did stop at Walmart for my favorite sparkling water; Ciao San Pellegrino Blood Orange. Again, we just thought it was a good idea to get home...so we did.

Feeling...


Thinking...

It looks to be a no pool day.

Need to do some ironing and a load of whites.

What's for dinner? 😜

Thankful...for another day. No matter how much I complain about the weather.

Making me laugh...


Wishing you a lovely day. That's all I got. LOL

7 comments:

  1. I am glad you guys are okay. Praying for those involved/impacted from those storms. I am going to have to try your favorite sparkling water, Linda. Well, provided I can find it around here. Be safe during today's stormy periods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dust is coming back. Lovely. We had no rain or wind yesterday. Maybe some rain later today. Stay in and be lazy, Linda!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had one of the storms blow over and lightening struck the transformer. So, it took Centerpoint 14hrs to get our power back on. And . . life goes on! Pajamas all day sounds great to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are having sun, which is nice. I am tired of storms. I hope it is better there soon. Glad you guys are ok. Stay safe. Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so different to have rain in the summer to me. Your storm sounds what we get in the winter and I really like them. Except for the wind. That's too bad about your gazebo. Will your insurance cover it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So scary! Glad everyone is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, the afternoon storms have been frightful lately. Glad you weren't hit with that bad one. We are happy to be getting some rain, but still it's not enough to do anything in the pond. I hope your gazebo wasn't badly damaged. I know I have to put down our umbrellas when it starts to blow. One time one landed in the back yard...it flew up over the house and landed in the back yard! Crazy stuff. I guess I need to look for the Sahara dust... I think I see a cloud now. Bye and take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)