Time for the Tuesday Meme!
1. You have won a trip and can choose to go to Hawaii or Paris? Summer or winter?
Paris, but in the fall
I prefer a big dog. Which we have; a German Shepherd named Coffee
Aurora Teagarden Series by Charlaine Harris, a series of cozy mysteries set in Georgia. Although, Hallmark has taken liberty and films in Canada and places the show in Washington. Why? Because she is librarian who solves mysteries, lol.
4. What did you wish for last, like at your birthday
My birthday is on March 23 and we were on shutdown--NOTHING...not even a cake. AND still pretty much on shutdown. I really don't wish for anything.
When throwing a coin into a fountain? Been awhile.
Christmas wish list? hmm...I don't know...my husband keeps asking. I like to get that Finishing Touch Razor. I have the eyebrow shaper and love it. I know, stupid...
Somethings that you need to buy? Need to buy? I don't think there is anything that is needed.





Hi Linda. Enjoy another day off. That fall drive sounds nice and relaxing. Enjoy. I'm with you - Paris in the fall sounds great. Have a good day. See you again soon!
ReplyDeleteI think we all should meet up in Paris, how fun would that be? smiles
DeleteHow did I not know the Amanda Teagarden series was by Charlaine Harris? I wouldn't be able to answer that wish list question. Everybody is already asking what I want for Christmas and I have no idea. I told Tim I wanted a new dishwasher or stove. He said "Other than appliances." I have no answer...that's what I want and what we need. I forgot about the Finger Lakes not being too far from you...a vineyard by the lake? Lucky you! I love going up along the PA/NY border for all the wineries. Have a wonderful day, Linda!
ReplyDeleteI loveeeeeeeee getting appliances and hubby also has put his foot down this year, LOL. Yeah, a vineyard, although in fairness, the last time we were there (last fall) it was overgrown and sad looking. I don't think they are upkeeping anymore. Rumor mill is lazyiness has taken over.
DeleteI enjoyed your answers today.
ReplyDeleteI don't need to buy anything either.
Have a great Tuesday my friend.
You too Gloria, smiles.
Delete🍂Oh Paris in autumn sounds heavenly, but what do I know? Zip. That's what!
ReplyDeleteOhhhhh I beg to differ, you know a lot, smiles.
DeleteWe use wish lists in this house. Makes shopping just a whole lot easier on both of us.
ReplyDeleteWell, honestly...I just tell him and I prefer gift certificates. He gets so mad, he is like, "LINDA!!! THAT IS SO IMPERSONAL!"
DeleteI also said Paris, but in summer, however, if fall is better I'll go then. I really want to see other places besides France, however, if I ever get over there. I need a new refrigerator but they are difficult to get right now due to "lockdown" and lack of manufacturing apparently. The one I want is out of stock everywhere. So we keep waiting and hoping this one won't conk out and we have to do something in an emergency. I hope you get out and enjoy your time off!!
ReplyDeleteI know Lowes here, waiting time for delivery is like 6-8 weeks!!!! YIKES!!! OH and our shelves are getting bare--even my employer is having trouble keeping things stocked.
DeleteWhat a blessing to be able to say, "I don't think there is anything that is needed." Me, either!
ReplyDeleteI'm not familiar with that Teagarden series, but it sounds fun. Must investi-Google. :)
They are fun books, nothing to really think about it etc...they move along easily etc. I hope you have a great day, friend.
DeleteI love Cozy Mysteries but haven't seen the Teagarden series. Will keep an eye out for it. I know you are enjoying your time off. Good luck with the night shift coming up!
ReplyDeleteThanks Terri...I am enjoying my time off...but I will post some news tomorrow...smiles
Deleteparis in autumn is lovely. I follow a blog of a woman who lives there and her photos are beautiful. I have not read any of those books. Maybe I should try one!
ReplyDeleteThe books are easy to read...as for Paris, I would love to visit there. smiles
DeleteI didn't care much for Hawai'i. I'll pass on that, so, yeah, Paris in Fall. That'll work. Wonder if they have good motorcycling roads?? I'll let myself out now ... LOL
ReplyDeleteLove xx
Paris in the Fall sounds good! I agree on big dogs too. They seem to usually be much more loving than the yippy little ones.
ReplyDeleteThat mystery series sounds like a good one.
Remember how I have said on my blog that I do not always enjoy reading what I love to watch? I am not a huge fan of reading mysteries...unless it is Agatha Christie. I LOVE the Aurora Teagarden shows on Hallmark though. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.
ReplyDeletehttps://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/