Hope each of you have a safe Halloween. I have to work until 10pm, at least my employer is allowing us to dress up and have fun, of course masks are mandated--which kind of takes the fun out of it. I shall dress up as the "mad teacher".
Buzzkills here in Hornell, no trick or treating, but if you go across the bridge to North Hornell they are allowing it, although discouraging it.



We don't celebrate Halloween.
ReplyDeleteHave a happy Halloween however you do or do not participate my friend.
I hope you have a beautiful day, Gloria, smiles.
DeleteOur town is trick or treating from noon to 8 7PM cuz of course Covid comes out at night only. I have big boxes of the little lunch size chips, Cheetos, etc.
ReplyDeleteYeah, Covid magically comes out at night and at the voting polls/booths. I'll be right over to get those Cheetos, LOL. OH hey, I see your dimwit governor is going to shut down, has it really been open anyways? sigh
DeleteHappy Halloween!
ReplyDeleteSame to you Martha. smiles
DeleteWow ... that turkey and Santa meme is SO perfect. Bummer, you having to work late. But won't you share a photo of you Mad Teacher alter ego? (Pretty please?)
ReplyDeleteWELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Myra...unfort. I can't find my Halloween supplies. Me thinks they are with the Christmas stuff and I am so NOT going through that. SO, NO MAD TEACHER. But I do have a witches hat I will wear. We even went to my employer to look for wigs, NOPE ALL OUT! I waited to long, sigh.
DeleteMy daughter is taking the littles out to just a few houses. They we are having a little Halloween party at their house!
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween!
ReplyDeleteAh, heck. No mad teacher. The witch's hat will work. That's what I usually fell back on when I was working. Sorry you have to work so late. We don't get beggars here but at least it wasn't canceled. Quite a few churches are doing trunk or treat, too. Take care!
ReplyDeleteWe didn't do anything this year but not because of the Election Infection. Just not in the mood.
ReplyDeleteHope your Halloween night is quiet and uneventful.
Love & Prayers xx
I hope work isn't to crazy for you with the last minutes shoppers. There are various activities going on in our city. Hopefully things will be back to normal next year.
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a good night. No trick or treaters out here in the country except our little neighbor girls.
ReplyDeleteIt was a sad Halloween. My neighbor across the street has three young daughters. A friend of hers was cutting their hair in the front yard. I was cracking up. These salons are charging these sanitation fees. Good Lord we aren't wearing garbage on our heads! I am sorry, I am sick of all the lies, the deception and the hate. What a world we have to deal ewith. Take care and stay safe and happy. HUGS across the miesl XOXOXO
ReplyDelete