Have off today and tomorrow. A fellow employee asked me for a schedule change, sure why not. He took over my 10 hr shifts and in turn, I took his 5 hr shifts. Not an issue, schedule issues are done via an AP, management didn't have issue with it, as long as the shifts are covered. Both shift changes were approved etc.
Currently in Hornell...(linking back to Stacy)
...53* and raining
I am reading...nothing at the moment.
I am watching...nothing...listening to Chasing Classic Cars (my husband is watching)
I'm loving...this fall dreary weather.
Buying...have to head out and get a few things; freezer bags, straws, face tissue, makeup/foundation. I also bought a few blouses off Amazon.
Thinking...putting my new schedule on my online calendar. I am working Halloween until 10:30. So no trick or treaters. My husband and son won't be around.
Feeling...a little tired. I worked Saturday 3:30-10:30, and had to turn back around and be at work Sunday at 9-2:30. I did not sleep well Saturday night...I did sleep pretty good last night though.
A thought to share...



Its nice they let you reset your schedule. Hope you enjoy your days off and that you sleep better on work nights. Its awful when you cant sleep well and have to go to work the next day! Have a great day Linda.
ReplyDeleteI was good with changing the schedule. The young man told me why etc...and I am good with it. I get it, he walks to and from work, he is saving for a car (he is 18). ANYWAYS--With the schedule changes, I can relax somewhat. Have a great day Annie.
DeleteHaving a job with a flexible schedule makes all the difference!
ReplyDeleteIt sure does Jeanette. (as does technology, lol)
DeleteGreat your job has a flexible schedule like that! Those blouses look cute and comfy!
ReplyDeleteWell, they do try to accommodate every request etc. Anyone can see anyone's schedule and request schedule changes. Management doesn't require a notification, and the AP that is given on your/ones account requires both signatures. Its pretty cool now that I know how to use it, LOL.
DeleteLooks like we are in for the drearies here... cloudy and chilly... good time to chill... :)
ReplyDeleteVery chilly, rainy and dark here, Bunk. The furnace is on too. But, hey, its fall, smiles.
DeleteLove that 4th blouse/tunic top! Amazon's such a great resource; I'm working on another cart myself. Get some rest!
ReplyDeleteThanks Myra. I will let you know about those tops, smiles.
DeleteSometimes it is nice to switch schedules. I'm listening to my sister switch hers right now. 😉 There is something about rainy weather in autumn. I'll find out all about it for the next two days.
ReplyDeleteWell, they do try to accommodate every request etc. Anyone can see anyone's schedule and request schedule changes. Management doesn't require a notification, and the 'AP' that is given on your/ones account/smart phones requires both signatures. Its pretty cool now that I know how to use it, LOL.
DeleteI agree about the weather, its dark, dreary, rainy and quite chilly here. The lights are on in the house, its cozy, smiles.
It is good that you can switch schedules with co-workers when needed. Glad you got some new tops - always a pick-me-up (for me anyway). I love Chasing Classic Cars and also Counting Cars. Good stuff!
ReplyDeleteThanks Terri. Like I was just telling Jeanette and Vee, they do try to accommodate every request etc. Anyone can see anyone's schedule and request schedule changes. Management doesn't require a notification, and the AP that is given on your/ones account/cell phone requires both signatures. Its pretty cool now that I know how to use it, LOL.
DeletePersonally, I'm glad you've got fewer hours. I think you need a rest.
ReplyDeleteIt's hot, sunny and super dry here. Not a fan of this weather. Praying it would at least rain (again). Seems like that's an on-going thing anymore. *sigh*
I didn't sleep good at all last night. I'm so tired that it's hard to concen....zzz
*lol*
Sending Love & Prayers xx
I told Dave, "Look, I know you want to save for whatever (move, house etc)--But I simply can not be on my feet for 8-10 hrs a day. Just can't do it. I'll work 7 days a week for 5 hrs, or whatever, I just can't do the 45 that I have been doing." Yes, the Stretchers are much better on my feet, but my lower back is killing me now...
DeleteGet some rest Sparky.
So nice that you could switch schedules. I love those blouses you got on Amazon! So cute. Have a good week!
ReplyDeleteThanks Deb! Have a great week, friend. smiles
DeleteGlad you were able to have a little bit of a break in your schedule. That sounds like a blessing to me! Love those tops you got. Do you wear them to work, or do you have a special shirt you wear to work? I hope your week goes well from here on. Take care, my friend.
ReplyDeleteI haven't gotten them yet...we can wear anything we want, no sweat pants or hoodies though. I wear jeans and usually a t shirt/short sleeve shirts because its so hot in the store and plus, I am always on the run. We also have different colored vests the employees wear according to job. I wear a yellow vest.
DeleteI'm glad you got a little break from all that working.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you found some cute tops!