Sunday Salon is on tap for this morning. Thank you all for the kind comments yesterday-I don't know why NY is the way it is. Our governor has placed like 35 states on its Covid list and I think those states are acting in kind.
Time: 8:40am
Scene: 51* and cloudy. It did rain all night.
Drinking: My first cup of Breakfast in the Finger Lakes coffee with Italian Sweet Cream.
What's for Dinner? Going to put on Sauce and meatballs. So spaghetti and meatballs.
Today's Plan: I am not sure. I do want to take our annual fall drive over to Keuka Lake. Neither of us have an ambition though to do anything.
Listening to: Hubby talking about politics and the rumor mill (aka newspaper) talk about NY/our area shutting down again because of 36 new cases and 3 deaths from Covid related. Never ending. The mayor also robocalled and Cuomo is demanding $10,000 fines for anyone who doesn't mask up. Communism at its best.
Pondering: A few things;
How many months it will take us to save and move. Since moving trucks and companies are backed up 6-8 months-STILL. YEP.
Hubby and son are planning on driving down to Georgia in late Oct. to help hubbys brother move-they sold their house. Wondering about that self quarantine from our governor. They are debating whether or not its worth it. Since I would have to quarantine as well.
It's scary---aren't we American and should be allowed to move freely?



Fall is really out in full force.. our leaves are finally starting to turn... beautiful yesterday but damp and chilly and rain on its way....Have a wonderful day off... :)
ReplyDeletebeautiful and crisp here. smiles. Have a great day Bunk!
DeleteIt is bizarre the stuff that is going on in NY. The governor must need some attention. Have a great day!
ReplyDeletehttps://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Bizarre isn't quite the word more like T-y-r-a-n-t. Oh he needs attention, more like a swap upside that big head of his.
DeleteTravel is very restricted. NJ is the same as NY, both very bad governors. Very bad people.
ReplyDeleteIndeed, Annie...at least I have a job and can transfer now. Gotta hang on...smiles
Delete$10,000 fine, that's crazy. We are living in dire times, I'm just hanging on to the Lord and letting Him guide me through this storm. Spaghetti sure sounds yummy, it's always a good meal. 85* here today, send that 51 down here please. :)
ReplyDeleteyeah...sigh
DeleteI'll try to send the weather to you, smiles.
Like Mary, I'm reeling on that 10k fine. Is that even enforceable?
ReplyDeleteLooking back, I couldn't be happier about our decision to move across country. BUT! Aside from 2-3 pieces of family furniture, I think we'd have been better off financially to rent a U-Haul trailer and buy new or even used once we got here.
who knows if it is enforceable. That is w hat we did when we moved here, rented a big truck...never again. lOLOLOL---it was miserable.
DeleteI can't believe they are still making you self-quarantine. Friends here here are traveling state-to-state and have not even been stopped anywhere or told to quarantine. You guys need to get out of NY!! No masks mandated here anymore and businesses are back to work.
ReplyDeleteOnly in NY, Terri, so it seems. Working on getting out. Fl is just too hot for me, unless (I told hubby) he found me a beach house---he said NO, done it, lived it, no. lololol
Delete$10,000 fine for not masking up? You guys need to move! That's outrageous. Wow. Praying for you to find that special job elsewhere. If there are no moving trucks maybe put your stuff in storage and move into a furnished place temporarily until you can move your stuff. Just ideas. Where there's a will there's a way. 84 here this afternoon, but the rest of the week looks like it is cooling down a little. That will be nice. Try to enjoy your days off.
ReplyDeleteBeen there, done it...it will all work out, Pamela. I know it will. Whistling, 84. Not here. Cool and crisp and closed the windows. smiles
DeleteThat governor of yours...🤢
ReplyDeleteYour supper sounds yummy. I'm having Mexican pizza and it's ready! Gotta scoot...
Oh that sounds good, Vee. Yep, dinner was good. We shall not even speak of the governor, LOL.
DeleteI have no words... It's a crazy situation!
ReplyDeleteTen thousand dollar fine, yet if His Majesty foregoes his own muzzle, he has an excuse. harrumph. I'm writing this from my mil's place in Florida. We will have to quarantine when we get home, which is stupid, but as long as the planes are flying and I can afford the tickets, I WILL be free to move across the country, as that ancient Southwest Airlines commercial told us ...
ReplyDeleteDella