Linking back to Stacy. I hope each of you have a beautiful day. I don't have much going on or much to say. Fall colors from our area.
Currently in Hornell...
The Weather...55* and cloudy. Looks like it wants to burst out rain.
I'm Watching...it seemed odd to not be working over the weekend or even this week. Going on nights starting this coming Saturday--ANYWAYS...over the weekend I watched Hallmark and the Animal Channel/ Northwood Law. We also sat outside on the front porch on Saturday. So, yeah, watched the neighborhood, lol.
I'm listening to...husband and son discussing something...can't quite make out what they are discussing. My ears are clogged up. sigh
I'm loving...
I'm Thinking...of staying in pj's today...looks like its going to rain. We are talking of heading over to the Lake for our annual fall drive probably Wednesday.
I'm Feeling...better, the head cold seems to be subsiding now.
Making me laugh...
HA! I know...I know...it's October. lol





Sounds like you have a good plan for the day.....about the same here. Looking cloudy and ready to rain,
ReplyDeletewell...I think after working 70+ hrs--I can take a break, lol. Hubby took out the ac's-and the windows are open, cool and crisp here.
DeleteOh, pretty! Your colors are further along than ours by a good bit...except for maybe a few spots on the ridges. I have to buy another streaming service to get Hallmark. Sigh. Netflix and Hulu Live don't have it. Neither does our Roku. Grrr. Maybe I'll only get it for the next couple of months, though. Love the funnies! Apparently we have the same kind of humor. :D Enjoy your week off and your trip to the lake. Erie, I'm assuming? We didn't make it there this weekend. I think we may go visit our family there next month. Happy Monday, Linda!
ReplyDeleteNo, heading up to the Finger lakes (30 min). My husbands family has a vineyard up on Keuka Lake. I hope you have a beautiful Monday, Stacy. smiles
DeleteHa ha! Loved those jokes! My son lives in NH so we always watch North Woods Law to see if we can see his house! Have a good week my friend!
ReplyDeleteNH is where I also want to be; Maine and NH. We shall see...have a great week, Jeanette.
Delete53 rainy here, very chilly and windy. Was supposed to go watch the famous ride. Horess run in the family it seems, but too painful today for me to go. Next week I guess. Pretty fall colors. Turning here now too.
ReplyDeleteYeah...I hear you...fall is a glow here. smiles
DeleteLove the last one! :D
ReplyDeletePJ's all day sounds like an awesome plan!!!! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
ReplyDeleteand with a pot of chili on, smiles.
DeleteWe're looking at a high of 90* today, back to summer. ugh No better way to enjoy a day off than spending it at home in your pj's!! Loved the jokes, especially the bears! lol
ReplyDeleteugh! 90!!!!! That's not Oct. weather, LOLOOL.
DeleteI like the PJ's all day though. We stayed busy today: early voting, groceries, finished surveying a cemetery for FindAGrave, shipped an air rifle to Steve's bro (it's his anyway), and so forth. And the busy-ness continues: tomorrow we both have 6 month follow-up appointments at the Doctor, Wednesday we might get together with some of our close friends for coffee, Friday is the monthly drive-through to see the MIL at Baptist Village ... bored yet?? *lol* The fun never stops.
ReplyDeleteI like the background on the blog. These are my kinda colors.
Love xx
Nope, not bored. lol...Stay safe. smiles
DeleteI totally get having a PJ Day ... so therapeutic! Laughing out loud over the bears toon!
ReplyDeletewell...wearing pj's, chair/couch potatoing it...so yeah...lolol
DeleteGlad you enjoyed your day off. PJ's are perfect for today. It's raining here and pretty dreary.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a perfect kind of day. That picture of the autumn leaves/country side is so beautiful. You really do live in a lovely area! Too bad it's under the governorship of NY! I love the bear cartoon. I know what the beard does in the woods. Had lots of that in my yard at our last house... Enjoy your time off. Chili sounds good. wE had beef stew made from leftover pot roast. It was good.
ReplyDeleteA PJ day sounds great! Nice color in the trees up there! Whew to going on night shift! Hope it goes well and you are able to sleep! Thanks for the chuckles there at the end!!
ReplyDelete