Thursday, October 8, 2020

Ghost Mums and Monsters

 Good afternoon from a brisk western NY. While out and about today (getting my hair done, day off)--I notice my favorite house on Church Street was decorated for Halloween. The lady that lives there spends quite a lot of time decorating...but first, let me show you our Ghost Mums.


They have finally bloomed!


Ok, how about some monsters?


The witches are out in full force on the balcony.


Thrilled...my good friend in Alabama would be over the moon to this.


Monsters in the yard and the windows....and lit up at night.


Spooky and cool.


Just wait until Christmas, she goes all out too.

12 comments:

  1. Cute..... hard to believe the time of ghosts and goblins is upon us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Is Anni in Texas (Hootin' Anni) one of your friends? She collects witches too. Glad you have a day off to relax and enjoy some fall days. Love your mums. Why are they called "ghost mums?" Very pretty for ghosts! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope...my good friend Ann aka "T" in Sweet Home Alabama lovessssssss witches, smiles. I don't know why they are called ghost mums? I'll have to find out, lol.

      Delete
  3. I like your mums! Never heard of ghost mums before.
    That house is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ghost mums are gorgeous! What a character that lady-who-lives-in-the-house must be. Imagine all the kids love what she's created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That house looks amazing lit up at night! WOW! Those mums are beautiful! Happy hair day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ghost mums are lovely. I'd like to see that house close up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda - I hope all is going well for you. I love your mums. Those are beautiful. Wow, that lady does go all out for holidays! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda, I have never seen ghost mums before and they are so pretty! Enjoy your cooler weather. Send some our way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those ghost mums! I like autumn decorations, but not so much the Halloween stuff. But I do LOVE going out walking on Halloween night, with kids who are trick or treating, seeing all the kids in their costumes... I also like the new look of the blog, very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, I love this time of year too. Your neighbor is cool. Wonder if they'll do neat things for all the holidays. That would be fun.
    Love xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (578)