Well, it was nice having time off...but its back to reality today with an evening shift to closing. New schedule out; 90 hrs total for the next 2 weeks.
My first paycheck was really nice and since I like earning that hard earned money...
Just keeping it real. Lol



I hope your days at work are good! Have a nice weekend!
ReplyDeletehttps://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Thank you Lori and the same to you. smiles
DeleteThe Al Pacino meme made me laugh out loud. That really fits doesn't it!? Well, thinking and praying for you. May the time go swiftly and the days be gentle. Proud of ya!
ReplyDeleteLove & Prayers xx
Thanks Sparky. Smiles
DeleteThose paychecks are nice to get but 90 hours and the night shift... ouch! Don't they understand you are not 18 years old?
ReplyDeleteLolol Terri, my husband said the same thing. Thanks for the reminder to change my availability. I keep forgetting to change the times.
DeleteYikes! I hope the customers are at least a little nicer on this shift. How long before you can start making your own schedule?
ReplyDeleteI haven't worked this shift...so we shall see...oh one (all employees) can tech. make their own shifts/hrs or I should say 'availability'. I will be changing mine soon. I have to sit down and look at which shift I like better. I really have no desire to pull 40+ hr shifts. When I was hired, they said 30 max. Well, I haven't done that since I was hired. ALTHOUGH I/we need money to either move or have a down payment on a house. I'm not complaining...
DeletePaychecks are nice...very, very nice. Hope that working evenings will be relaxed and easy. (My daughter works nights and finds it less stressful than days when the "bigwigs" are about.) If I worked nights, I'm afraid I might be found on the belt napping. 🙃
ReplyDeleteSometimes you just have to keep reminding yourself - the paycheck will be good, the paycheck will be good!
ReplyDeleteGood to see $$ coming in after all that had to go out with college expenses!
ReplyDeleteWow...you are amazing that you can even consider doing this. I would be most probably telling them no thank you, but then again, if I needed the money I would do as I am told until I could find something better. Praying you will have the strength and stamina to make it through. Praying the other job comes through for you sooner than later!
ReplyDeleteHello, my friend. Love your background! Take care of yourself up there!
ReplyDeleteThat is a lot of hours! Do you make extra working evenings? Hopefully the teaching job will come up for you. But the extra money does sound nice to go towards your move/house.
ReplyDeleteI hope the new schedule is good for you. 90 hours is long, believe me I know did it for years but you can handle it if you have a purpose. Proud of you kiddo.
ReplyDeleteWowza, that's a lot of hours! I hope you have comfy shoes!
ReplyDelete