Monday, October 20, 2025

Monday Musings...

 Good morning, it rained all afternoon and overnight. Yesterday, I did absolutely nothing (does laundry count?) Hubby put together this cool Lego puzzle:


In honor of our son, so he says. 300-page instruction book and probably 1000 little pieces later. The box said from ages 8 to 80. He said he definitely feels it was more geared towards the near 60 yr old he is.
Yes, why? why? it is? yes. Why, thank you. 😁

Breakfast of champions, no not Wheaties:


Lightly toasted Asiago Cheese bagel and a cup of coffee.


Today's blouse. It has gray, red, pink squirlies? Gray pants and the new black Skechers.


I saw that on FB. Puts things in perspective, at least for me. Wishing you all a beautiful Monday.

9 comments:

  1. Pretty blouse, Linda. Hope you like your new Skechers. Why yes, laundry does count! And that graphic at the end, spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen that No Kings meme before. It's so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grrrr the last meme is so right on. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That meme says it all, Linda. Yes, we know who the tyrants are, and they're not in the White House! Have a great and blessed day, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only jigsaw puzzles I work now are on-line. That way I don't need a whole table to do it. The Link: https://thejigsawpuzzles.com/
    Your new blouses are really pretty. It's fun to decorate ourselves, isn't it?! *giggle* Makes life interesting.
    Amen to the "No Kings" graphic. They are the ones trying to be "King". Nope. Not happenin'. Speaking of which, I read where someone planned to k!ll Pres. Trump again. These lefties are beyond hope for redemption. I pray for peace every day for all of us. Giving God the glory that He is protecting all of us.
    It's really cooled off here but we're still dry as a bone. Please pray for rain?! Thanks.
    Love ya. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh Asiago cheese bagels. Now tell me: do they really have GOOD NY style bagels in Florida????? Cause we were in NM last spring and the bagels were NOTHING like NY. just sayin'.

    LOVE the blouse!! You have a lot of nice patterned blouses. We had a beautiful summer like day yesterday and this morning and now we are getting some more rain which thankfully is helping with the drought conditions we've had since July.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That puzzle is so cool ... I've never seen anything like it before. (Keeps him out of trouble, right? LOLOLOLOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a good comparison re the no kings protests. The massive overreach during the covid pandemic was a real shitshow, IMO it was a test to see how much control big government, corporations and banks could manage over average folks. It's still going on, by both sides of the political spectrum.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen to the NO KINGS list. Nice blouse! Glad you had a chill weekend! I'm going fast to catch up here!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)