Good morning, heading into a Currently Sunday.
Time: 8 am
Weather: A nice real feel of 64*. Had the windows open yesterday but we have since closed them and put the ac back on as the house never really cooled down. It was 75* in the house and it was just sticky.
Watched: College football yesterday-last night and that was it.
Thinking:
--Well, that was a rare day in Florida, a day was nice and didn't need the ac on. Yesterday was 66* and rainy.
--There is a large stack of laundry on my dresser that needs to be put away.
--Word got back to me I have to stop "depending" on a coworker to teach complicated math. Ok fine/whine, "Hello? Hello Deep AI." Yes, there is such a thing...so, hellllllooooooooo, you can become my best friend now.
Feeling--
Making: Probably will put together eggrolls for dinner and some egg drop soup.
Giggling: All these are extremely accurate






Sounds like yesterday was perfect! And a PJ day sounds pretty good too.
ReplyDeleteLove the minions!
It sounds like you had a lovely day yesterday, Linda. So, I guess it is okay for them to depend on your skills (and use them), but you aren't. Is it algebra? I really never understood that why because where in life is it needed. I hope you have a wonderful Sunday.
ReplyDeleteMe and Math have the same complicated relationship...lolol
ReplyDeleteAI comes in handy!
Happy week...
hugs
Donna
Oh, Linda, I am SO BAD at math!! Yes to that meme about the alphabet! I say I am bad at math and someone always says... but you are an accountant. Accounting is adding and subtracting. That's arithmetic, not math!! Money in and money out has nothing to do with if A is X and X is Z, is the answer B? LOL You made my day with this!!
ReplyDelete😂 I’m in total agreement - when the alphabet got involved in Math, that’s when they lost me!
ReplyDeleteThat's exactly how I feel about math, Linda. Enjoy your Sunday!
ReplyDeleteHi Linda! I totally relate to this post. I have been subbing in a junior high math class for three weeks, even though I strongly told the people at the district who assigned me that I AM NOT a math teacher. It's been quite the challenge and after three weeks in a junior high math classroom, I am still NOT a math teacher. It goes right over my head. I hope you have a good Sunday. See you again soon!
ReplyDeleteOh I hate math. When I was taking math classes in college I had to take Tylenol before class started. Have a great day.
ReplyDeletehttps://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
I know what you mean about "complicated math". I get muddled too and I'm a retired Bookkeeper / Accountant. This would be me at work, "Hey, I keep records! Do not ask me how to solve it!" 🥹😂
ReplyDeleteIt's cooler here too. I love it. Sure wish it would rain though. 🌧️
Have a good week!
Love to you both. 💓
Yes, including the alphabet to math in the 7th grade baffled me just about the entire year.
ReplyDeleteThese memes are so very entertaining .... thanks a bushel and peck for the giggles!
ReplyDeleteHi Linda, I was never good at math and that is why I did not go into the medical field. I end up working on spreadsheets, but I could go to finance to get formulas. Our weather has cooled down to the low 80's and it will be in the 70's this week. I hope you had a restful Sunday!
ReplyDelete:) thanks for the giggles :) I hope you're off today and can put your feet up and have a good day. I have to work, but that's ok. At least I don't have to teach math! hahaha All my math training has left my brain. Thankfully I still know my alphabet, so I can file books.
ReplyDelete