Friday, October 31, 2025

🦇 Happy Halloween🎃

 Good morning from a nippy central Florida (45*). I know a lot of you don't celebrate Halloween...but I am just going to say it:


It has been a long week...today's ensemble thanks to it being quite chilly and it is only supposed to be 60* today (quit laughing, that is cold! lol)


Jeans and Hey Dudes. Ultra comfy.


And a sweatshirt that has pumpkins and it says Hey Y'all its Fall. And Jack Skellington earrings from the movie The Nightmare Before Christmas.


I don't normally wear dangly earrings, and I only bring them out on Halloween.



Wishing you all a beautiful day, stay safe.

12 comments:

  1. The perfect outfit for a cool day. Our weather is about the same as yours in Florida...I actually have a heater going. Comfy is the way to dress especially for a Friday Halloween day. Enjoy the evening and try not to get spooked..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super outfit for today, Linda! Hope your day goes well and is uneventful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Hey Dude's! Cute earrings too.
    The temp here is 40 degrees. Brrr!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Halloween and I hope your day is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pity, Halloween only falls once each year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit sound perfect for today, including the earrings! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your day was pleasant all day long. Fridays are always special just because they are what they are..Friday! Love your outfit. It was a bit chilly today, and it felt really good. I love this kind of weather. (but we still need rain!). Hope your weekend is relaxing and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit and I love the earrings!! Yes, it is COLD here! Even my cats are cold and not happy about it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving this weather! I want to hang on tight to it, because it usually goes away pretty quickly. Love the sweatshirt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)