Friday, October 24, 2025

The "Fixer" is in the house...

 Good morning, a tad bit cool this morning, and today's high is only projected at 77*. Nonetheless, I'll just get on with the post.


To make a very long short, the "Fixer" is in the house. We have an Operational Review coming up next week and we have known this for weeks. My classes have been cancelled today so I can go handle an issue in one of the cell blocks. It seems a fellow coworker has NOT been keeping her files in order etc. They started pulling files yesterday...and well, guess who has to go fix it?  All 150 files. The bossman is spitting mad, an understatement. That's what I do, that is my job (fix things) ...and it has gotten a little UGH/ARGH regarding this one coworker. So, yeah, the "Fixer" is in the house...not trying to be ghetto, but there you go.😉

I told the bossman he might want to keep her out of her office while I am there. I can no longer keep my big mouth shut. He gave me that look again, I doubled over in laughter. He kicked me out of his office. LOLOLOL

ANYWAYS...thank you all for being kind regarding my daily clothes posts. Today's photo is brought to you by Harley Davidson:


Long sleeve Harley Davidson pullover racing shirt since the cell block is freezing cold and I will need to bring a jacket too.


dark jeans, pink and gray Skechers. Since I will be on my feet all day (actually, when am I not). On a bright note:


Thank you, Lord Jesus...now, to make it through next week during the OP Review--make it out alive. That sounded over dramatic.🙄😊

10 comments:

  1. Why can't bossman simply fire the lazy worker? Those files, being in tiptop order is extremely important! Somebody out there would certainly love having a job, these days.
    Cute shoes!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That my friend is the million-dollar question...perhaps because she is vested...and so will I tomorrow (my probational period ends).

      Delete
  2. It's frustrating that some people seem to get away with not doing their jobs, and then others have to pick up the slack. Good job, you!
    I love your sketchers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the Fixer is most definitely in the house - the Big House! Good luck with all of that mess, Linda. Oh, I loved the Harley look, too. Saturday is around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What on earth would those people do without you? It makes me so cross that employees these days get by with ****. Tail wagging the dog (sigh).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you're up for the work Linda but I bet it's annoying to have to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda! Congrats on getting through your probational period! I like your outfit. Your shoes look comfy. I wear shoes like that every day. Hope you got all the files fixed. Have a restful weekend. See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you got those files in order in no time. I can imagine you being the best "fixer" in the house always. The bossman knows he can depend on you, and that's a good thing, but it's too bad you have to clean up another co-worker's work and she still keeps her job. But I can well imagine why without saying anything. May God give you His peace and calm and keep you cool! (or warm since it's already cool! LOL). Have a great weekend. Just relax and do something fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck and do keep us posted, Linda. Praying for your safety every day!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, now I have figured it out. They should be bowing to you, Oh Queen Fixer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)