Good morning. How can it be Thursday already?
---Thankful for each of you. Your comments truly mean a lot to me.
---Met our region director of Vocational Tech yesterday. Not that I had a choice since I am the IET (Intergrated Education Training) Voc. teacher. She was appalled how I don't have a computer. Wondering how I am doing my work etc...well, you see, ma'am...and she promptly got on her phone, looks like a computer will be heading to me sooner than later. I was told to deal with her directly from now on everything...oh oh...the bossman isn't going to like that. So...that means changing my school plans yet again, according to her...umm...the clock is ticking, ma'am. I wish folks would make up their minds. Want to know why I am confused and bewildered? Yep.
---Thankful for a cooling weather pattern starting tomorrow. I will believe it when I see it/feel it.
---Thankful for a great husband.
So many other things to be thankful for...wishing you all a beautiful day.


I know it isn't funny, but I am giggling over your change of school plans, Linda. It sounds exactly like the public school system for K-12 here in Virginia. So, I am assuming you are back to being the Voc Ed teacher or is this in addition to basic literacy? Have a good and maybe less confusing day.
ReplyDeleteRobin, 5 hrs. there and 3 in Mandatory Lit. Yep...and two diff. set of lesson plans, sigh...
DeleteWell! I'm glad you are finally getting a computer!
ReplyDeleteIt's much cooler here, we are having frost advisory's here and a high predicted today of 60 degrees.
I am glad to read that you are being taken seriously by one of the higher ups, Linda. Hurray, and I sure hope this makes a difference in your work days!! Keep us posted!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm so thankful for friends like you, Linda! May your day be full of blessings!
ReplyDeleteWow, at least you will now have a computer and not have to wait for someone else's. I'm glad you are getting the attention you need to do your job with all the equipment you need to do it! It helps to have people in higher places aware of your needs and care enough to do something about it. Oh, I do hope the cooler weather is coming. And more rain to fill our pond. Every drop counts. Have a blessed rest of your week.
ReplyDeleteScratching my head about the hierarchy there. What a circus you're privy to! At least you're not at a loss for blog fodder.
ReplyDeleteHello! Linda, you are a blessing to that place!
ReplyDeleteHi Linda, I am glad you are going to get a computer. I can't imagine not having one. Hopefully your bossman will be okay with it. Sounds like your weather is cooling off like ours. But we have been known to have 90's in October. Have a great rest of the week!
ReplyDeleteI"m thankful you always make me laugh and smile!
ReplyDeleteLinda, I love your positive outlook even though you're going through so much garbage at work, and I love that you love your husband, what a gift:).
ReplyDeleteHi Linda. Have a good weekend. I can't believe you don't have a computer at work. That is crazy. I hope you get one soon.
ReplyDeleteYou are such a blessing where you are! My opinion of government jobs is simple. Always someone around to keep you in line when no one seems to keep them in line! I worked in county govt. right out of high school. So I learned early and saw some disasters first hand. When I worked for the cheap ENT doctor we had 8 people using one computer. When he'd see us lined up he'd ask why? You're the rocket scientist doc you tell us? hahaha Oh plus he only could afford a second hand one! when I left there his sister-in-law told everyone he pulled over 1 million alone in hearing aids because his Audiologist sold high end to everyone! Even other doctors started to look for a new place to get their HAs. He made over 2 million annually for his services alone but his wife spent it faster than he could make it. The sister-in-law was suppose to be the office manager but she was the gossip. I never liked to hear all the things she said and more often than not, off color too. The world is filled with lots of squirrely people, we will keep praying and you keep being you. LOVE & HUGS
ReplyDelete