Good morning, another warm one on tap.
You all would be happy to know I have been working very hard to behave at work...that is until yesterday...actually the last couple of days were leading up to an issue. I will not tolerate anyone cursing me out, period. I had to call for backup as she was way out of line. I am pretty sure Front Support thought I was joking when I called--because I never call for help, never ever never ever. Then it got quiet and the officer said," The captain is on his way, stay locked in your room." (because I asked for the captain)--The behavior of these 'guests of the state' has been just something else lately...What is wrong with these people? It's mindboggling, truly. P.S. Yes, she was put in confinement if you're wondering.
Today's clothes: Striped blue pullover and blue capris.
Thank the Lord Jesus...just saying. Oh, and the bossman told me I need to behave. Why? It's overrated. Yes, I did say that. He gave me the look, lol.
Wishing you all a beautiful day.



Oh Linda, I am glad you called for backup and they followed through. I don't know what the "guests" are thinking, but if they have access to any of the general media, I can see why. I agree, behaving is highly overrated. Hope your day is a better one today.
ReplyDeleteGood for you for calling for the captain. You certainly shouldn't put up with that.
ReplyDeleteI laughed at him giving you the look. I'm sure he expects nothing less from you. :)
Your new blouses make want to go shopping! Please stay safe!
ReplyDeleteHi Linda. Another cute outfit! You have a lot of fun blouses. So glad you got backup and support when I student cussed you out. In the public school where I teach, there is no back-up or support and I get cussed out every day - just for telling students to do their work and try to learn.
ReplyDeleteWell, Deb J. made an interesting point...her current students will be your future classmates. Glad you called for back up. Tell the boss, that was you behaving :)
ReplyDeleteFriday, Jr. Love that, Linda! Blessings!
ReplyDeleteGlad the backup came when you called for it.
ReplyDeleteBless you for the work you do. Wow! Nice blouse!! Sending a hug! xo
ReplyDelete