Good morning, its already 75* at 4:53 am.
Mother's Day was just another regular day...oh, hubby tried to make it special...bless him. He gave me such a lovely a card:
He decided from now on, that Mother's Day will be called Honey Day. Because that is what my son called me, Honey. We also had a short Bible lesson on Mother's.
![]() |
| inside of card |
and I went to put the cake together and he took over. We were in the pool for about 1/2 hour then the clouds rolled in, it never did rain and we had leftover tacos. So, that is about it for our Sunday. Truthfully, since I was sick a couple of weeks ago, a cough is just--lingering. Hanging on...I do have a dr. appointment. Don't think it's anything serious, my own mother said it took about 3-3 1/2 weeks to get over what crud it was. This humidity is definitely not helping.




What a beautiful card Dave gave you, Linda! I am happy you had a bit of pool time. So, what kind of cake did you start and Dave finish? Have a good start to this brand new week.
ReplyDeleteDave is a good guy. I think Honey Day is a great plan. I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteLinda, my cold lasted about two weeks, but the cough is just now starting to stop - in week five. Driving me nuts, it is! Honey Day sounds like a great way to celebrate going forward! I love that Liam called you Honey. Sweetness, for sure! Have a blessed week ahead, my friend!! xo
ReplyDeleteI know we don't really "know" each other . . .but my heart is sending big hugs to you!
ReplyDeleteAww.. my son called me honey too until he went to school. I think you had a lovely mother's day/Honey Day!! Hugs
ReplyDeleteI like "Honey Day"! My kids are grown with families of their own AND they live about two hours away so I don't see them much and Mother's Day-well every holiday really- is just another day as far as I am concerned. My Mister tried to make it special also and I'm certainly grateful, but there seems to be something missing. Oh well. I hope you get over that cough soon. I hate to cough and one that just lingers on drives me crazy!
ReplyDeleteLeft over tacos sounds perfect. May "Honey Day" go viral!
ReplyDeleteI love "Honey Day"! Your Dave is a keeper for sure! What kind of cake did you bake together? I do hope your cough will go away soon. I hate those lingering coughs. I'm sure it makes it difficult to teach all day too. Praying for you to get some relief soon. Today we will be getting rain all day and night, according to my phone weather app. I hope it's right! We just might begin to see some water on the pond! But I guess it will mess up pool time for you. Anyway, take care of yourself and get totally well soon. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDelete