Thursday, May 7, 2026

Just ick...

 Good morning. 


I say just ick, because this has been our temp lately.

while driving home yesterday from work. I took a photo of the temp.

98*. Just ick. The humidity just smacks you. Yesterday was Hawaiian Day and we all got Leis to wear and the majority of us wore something Hawaiian (I wore my new pink, black and green Plumeria flowered blouse) and it was supposed to be frozen slurpies, but the machine was broken so instead, we got soft serve ice-cream, Today is your favorite sports team. So, I have on an orange Florida Gator t shirt, blue capris and blue Sketcher flip flops. Other than that, not much to report on...


Have a great day all.

13 comments:

  1. 98 is a double ick in my book. Your Hawaiian attire sounded fun, Linda. Happy Friday! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's that warm there. Right now it's only 43 degrees here, with a high of 54 degrees predicted. I'm glad it's Friday eve, hope your day goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theme days must be fun! I haven't worked any place that had theme days, though I did have a witch hat that I wore at the museum if Halloween was a work day. We had elementary kids in the museum every day during the school year. We haven't hit 98 here yet, but have had mid 90s. This weekend is our Mayfaire by-the-Lake Art Festival and the artists call it "bake by the lake" for good reason. Have a good day, my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to hot for me, Linda. I'm sure I'd melt! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh heck no; I don't even want 98 in July up here!! My fave temps are 62-85. PERFECTION and NO humidity. thankfully the Albany/Saratoga areas don't get many days of high humidity. Last July was insane though. So this year should be better. Last May was wet wet wet and weirdly warm. This year so far, only 1 day of rain and cooler although 2 days ago it actually got up to 80 in the sun. I was in heaven. HAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, it's hot. I'm sitting under a ceiling fan and a tower fan is oscillating a few feet away -- here on the lanai it's bright and cheerful but no AC out here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 98 in Florida has to be humid as can be too. Ugh, too hot. We are still in the 50s-60s and very cool at night and I could deal with this all summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The best post title ever! (lololol)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hawaiian day sounds fun but certainly not the temperature! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, yesterday was extremely hot. We were at your favorite place...the BEACH! And it was hot there too, but there was a nice breeze and the water was cool on my feet as I walked the beach. Your outfits sound cute. You should share pictures!!!! Hope today is a better day. NOt as hot today and more cloud cover, with rain predicted later, praying!!!!!!! Take care my friend. Sounds like it's been a better week for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a difference in temps between you guys and us! My work does days like that, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 98* WoW, I know it's coming soon but hasn't got here yet! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Still a bit cold in the UK.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)