Sunday, May 24, 2026

Bi-Polar Weather Sunday Chat...

 Good morning...just a "Bi-Polar" Weather Sunday Chat at 8:45 am.


Weather...it's 77* and sunny with 93% humidity, so far. Don't count on that staying sunny. It's going to be another "Bi-Polar" event today. 80% chance of nasty weather. 

Why? Aren't you glad you asked, lol. Well, yesterday it was a "Bi-Polar" weather day. It lightly rained all morning and into the afternoon. It was dark and the clouds were nasty and it was 99*!!! Ripe for a weather event. By 3:00 the sun had come out, so out I went to the pool. Like I said, it was 99* and the pool said 85*. Within an hour, the storm clouds were back with a vengeance. Nasty weather until about midnight. Wow, did it ever storm, the lightening alone was something else. "Bi-Polar" is the word. 🤣

Listening...hubby just came in from outside (he was wiping the trucks down) and he said "Lake Linda" was in full force. No photos, sorry...our road always floods, especially since we have been in a drought, no we don't live on a dirt road. It's just Florida. No, "Bi-Polar". 🤣

Speaking of drought...Marion County is 2 feet under the rain table. We have been noticing sand in our water/well--NOT GOOD. Pray tell-LET IT KEEP ON RAINING. Marion County is under a water restriction. Maybe if I keep speaking those words out loud (RAIN) it will keep raining. I see there is something out in the Caribbean...we shall see.

Backgrounds...Faith asked me where I get the backgrounds for the blog. This one is from Blogger, and you can go to your Layout, click on Theme Designer and then go to your Background Theme. Usually, I get the backgrounds from Vintage Made for You and Designer Blogs or Cute N Cool. There not too many designers left. sigh.

So, what is a girl gonna do on a stormy evening?


Light a candle from Yankee Candle (Shore Breeze)


Make a cup of coffee from her secret desert stash.

One brand is from Austria and the other Turkey. Gluten free.  

Try to decide which jelly sandwich to make and I decided on Apricot, which I already had open. 😉🙄😁

Watched...so, hubby decided he wanted to watch a documentary on George Bush so off he went to the 3rd bedroom. I stayed in the living room and decided to be a lazy daisy and binged watched Living Big in a Tiny House


and The Mennonite Mom


and then the news hit that the Secret Service shot someone outside the White House...this world is just filled with bat crazy people, just saying. So, then I was glued to that for a couple of hours---the storm raged on outside. Finally went to bed around 11.

Thinking...not much...hubby is suggesting if we are going to go out to the pool, we might want too soon. The rain is supposed to start after 1 pm. 

Making me laugh...



...and we live where it says horses. lol

Have a great day all.

9 comments:

  1. We got lots of blessed rain last night and more is expected this afternoon!! Hooray!! I watched the movie "Dragonfly" last night. Second time and loved it even though I knew how it ended. So good!! Have another good day off, Linda!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! I don't like to sweat and that clammy feeling drives me crazy. Well I'm not going to pray for a hurricane for you all -its that be careful what you pray for thing. Just keep trusting the One who provides.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bi-polar, indeed, Linda! Hope the rain you're getting will ease your drought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have had that same crazy weather, Linda. And the humidity is in full force. Yuck! The minute it rises above 50%, I start sweating and don't stop until October:) hahaha I love that little map of Florida :) So cute. I hope you have a lot of pool time today. I miss the pool at the apartment, when it was open (which was always questionable). Have a fun day and holiday :) Yay for a 4 day week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's raining here again too. We've gotten a little over an inch while gone to church. But it's cold here. Right now it's 55 degrees but next week it's predicted to be in the 80's.
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We got measurable rain here, but probably not as much as what your side of town received. I sent your first graphic in this post to one of my snow-bird friends, just a reminder to her as to what she's missing when she leaves in spring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know why you are getting all my rain! It was supposed to come here, and we barely got any sometime during the night. Today's predictions keep getting changed too...it never does what is says it's going to do and the weather app changes frequently all day long. Basically, all the rain just goes around us. I don't know what we did wrong here in our part of the state, but "mother nature" doesn't seem to like us anymore. So yes, we keep praying for some good old fashioned rainshowers that actually do something more than spit a few drops and run away. And yes, it is HOT out there for sure. I just keep thanking the Lord for our air conditioning. Would not want to do without it these days. I hope you have a pleasant rest of your long weekend. I'll just be sitting here watching the rain clouds skirt around us again...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that first meme. The map of Florida, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We could use some of your rain. Your blog looks so cute. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)