Tuesday, February 24, 2026

Tuesday Meme...

 Good morning from a very cold Florida (30*).  After having near 90's last week, today is just plain cold--well yesterday was too.


It's time for the Tuesday Meme.

1. Where do you like to buy your groceries Publix, Aldi, Walmart, wherever hubby pulls in, LOL. and do you buy by the day, week or month? Usually, weekly...sometimes biweekly. It just depends.

2. What foods would we always find in your kitchen? Pasta, variety of hamburger, chicken, sometimes steak. Snack items like chips and cookies. 

3.Do you buy anything online and if so what kinds of things are you most likely to buy there? Just his mushroom coffee, because it's cheaper. No other food items.

4. Do you shop with a list on paper, on your phone or do you just shop without a list and maybe come home with things you never planned to buy? Always a handwritten list, hubby keeps a list going throughout the week. Of course, items just happen to jump in the cart. 😉


barely...sigh. Our weekly Wednesday teacher meeting was moved to Monday(s) now. And that caused some issues and not to mention my classes run from 7-10 am and then again 11-2. The latter was changed from 12-3 due to the overabundance of other classes--and no space for those classes...and it has caused some issues, such as I no longer get a break or lesson planning--because that hour in between is used for consulting with inmates. Whoever thought that was a good idea, never really thought it through. plus, we had 16 weeks to get through 10 months of teaching, now it has been changed to 8 weeks for the GED requirement. Ok, that's all I have for this morning. Wishing you all a beautiful day.

11 comments:

  1. oh wow your answers are vastly different from what mine would be!! Something I always have to have in my kitchen/fridge: multi-grain bread, tofu, variety of nuts; vegan protein bars (made with real cocao, nuts, dates, low sugar). Oh and Daves' fig newton bars. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, things always seem to jump in the cart at the grocery store. We do order online for coffee and salmon. I am sorry the class schedule is less than stellar, Linda. Hope it gets better. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a menu maker and list maker for groceries too, but I still forget things!
    You know - the people who make these plans at work and change things up are never the ones who have to follow those ideas and sometimes they don't have a clue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our shopping destinations are Publix, Aldi, and Whole Foods (the latter for eggs). We keep a running list on our white board and Danny snaps a photo of it on his phone before we go to the store. Works for us! Have a beautiful day, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do have very full days when you're at work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoever keeps changing your schedule needs to walk a mile in your shoes for a while! Goodness gracious! I don't know how you keep up with all the changes all the time. May God continue to give you the strength and patience you need to keep on going! Wondering how the kitchen is coming. I may have missed a post or two. Take care, and stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny how things jump into the carts...haha. I do pretty good sticking to the list, but sometimes I realize I forgot things until I see them

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whew ... all these changes. Seriously? Just who's in charge of the asylum?
    I never heard of mushroom coffee, but you know I'm gonna have to check that out. FOMO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good golly. What are they doing to youl at work?!! Sending a hug!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda. Wow, your job sounds stressful. It's tough not to have a planning period! I have never tried mushroom coffee, but have wondered about it. No Aldis around here so we shop at Smith's which is a Kroger store. We used to shop at Aldi when we lived in Illinois years back but there are no Aldis around here in Utah. Wish there were! You were colder in Florida this morning than we were here in Utah. See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never heard of mushroom coffee! I will be looking that up :0) Hope you're having a good day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (578)