Don't really care, but it is only 24* right now here in Central Florida at 5 am. Time to warm up, you rodent, LOL. That is all I have on this Monday morning. Wishing you all a beautiful day.
I can not believe how cold it is down there for you guys! I remember years ago, my younger brother lived in Kentucky, he came up for a visit to NY in the winter, and was freezing, we were like, "Casey, it's 40 degrees out, it's warm!" It's all relative. And a frozen pump, yikes. I hope it warms up soon!
Happy GH Day to you, as well!
ReplyDeletehugs
Donna
Happy Monday Linda! He better get this right! hahaha
ReplyDeleteI hope your day goes smoothly, Linda.
ReplyDeleteHe's not a trustworthy rodent anyway! We always get more winter. :)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a good day!
I hope you do the same, Linda. Stay safe!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm not into groundhogs day, either.
ReplyDeleteAnother six weeks of winter according to the groundhog - LOL! Blessings, Linda!
ReplyDeletelooks like 6 more weeks of winter! Of course! Let's just hope for a mild one.
ReplyDeleteWarming a bit each day this week! Let's hang in there!!
ReplyDeleteI can not believe how cold it is down there for you guys! I remember years ago, my younger brother lived in Kentucky, he came up for a visit to NY in the winter, and was freezing, we were like, "Casey, it's 40 degrees out, it's warm!" It's all relative. And a frozen pump, yikes. I hope it warms up soon!
ReplyDeleteWishing us all WARMTH!!!
ReplyDeleteI think he needs to be barbequed.
ReplyDeleteWho said that? 👀
🤣 🤣 🤣
Blessings and hugs to you, my friend! 💕