Sunday, August 3, 2025

Currently...

 Good morning...

Currently 

Weather...seriously? Hot. Humid. What else is new, right? 😉

Watching...what is a girl supposed to do when the husband is watching movies, and she wants to watch something else? lol

BTW, all the YouTube channels I watch are very responsive to comments. And I like that. I wish I led an important enough life to You Tube and make a living off of it, but alias, I don't. sigh.

Kirsten and Joerg

The Scottish Isle

Ruth Aisling

The American Highlander

...and realizing that Scotland reminds me of upstate New York and how much I do miss the beautiful hills and mountains of New York. And how much I would like to live in Scotland. Beautiful.

AND binge watching In with the Old on Demand.

Thinking...

--Do I gotta go back to work tomorrow? (and the thought is, yes, Linda you have too if you want a house to live in, electricity, food etc.)

--What is the definition of brave? Having courage and facing danger comes to mind. I guess we all have braveness to face each and every day, right? 

--Oh, the next 2 weeks should be interesting weather wise...I hear a tropical or 2 tropical systems will be coming in from Africa. We shall see...tis the season, my friends.

--I will wait and see about putting in for time off now...I was just telling hubby about above. Since I am an essential employee and all, it wouldn't do no good to put in for time off --I would be called in anyway. All leave would be cancelled etc.

Laughing at...probably in bad taste by the way, lol.




😁Ok, ok, I'll stop😁...Nothing on tap for the day, we might have to go to the grocery store...maybe not...not that I really want to. So, yeah, that is where we are, between needing to and have to.

 Wishing you all a beautiful day.

15 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday, Linda! I hope you have a relaxing day and maybe have a soak in the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are getting so much rain here in N. GA, I think we might drown - LOL! Enjoy your Sunday, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of my favorite YouTube channels are history ones. I started watching a channel called History & Hearsay. I also watch one by Sommer Sanchez...she does a lot of cult and true crime. Of course Bailey Sarian does dark history and true crime also. There is so much to watch on YouTube.
    The weather has cooled down here for a few days. I am so glad. Have a great day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda. I hope Florida doesn't get hit too hard this hurricane season. Yeah, I know how you feel about going back to work - I'm there with you. I have to go back for my LAST year teaching on Wednesday. I watch a lot of Youtubes too. It can get to be a habit. I hope you have a good Sunday. See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure praying that the tropical storms do not develop in to hurricanes. All my Florida friends need a break. Hope your week at work is comfortable and that the air is fixed..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, trying to reason with hurricane season is a reality for all us Southerners. 🥹 Still beats the stew outta living in one of those 💙 States or Countries where they have few liberties. Right?! 😁 Hopefully the tropics will go easy on us this year.
    May your week be peaceful and calm.
    Love ya. ❣️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some interesting youtube programs, I'll have to check them out.
    I hope your humidity decreases and the hurricanes are minimal this year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those memes are so great. I can so identify with #2!
    You may have already seen this before, but I love the quote someone sent Tom when he was going through his cancer treatments: "Courage is looking fear right in the eye and saying, get the hell out of my way, I've things to do." U B Brave!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just watched a documentary on Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans. Just horrible. Has there ever been a hurricane season in Florida where there wasn’t a major hurricane? 🌀 I guess that would mean it would go elsewhere and certain wouldn’t want that either. Oh well, it’s just the way it is. Like fire season for us.
    🙏🏻🙏🏻 For a mild season.

    .

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow Ruth Aisling, too!! Crossing my fingers about the storms. Last year was bad enough. We need a year off, please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda, happy Monday! Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We had a nice break from the heat and humidity this weekend. It will be slowly climbing back in the upper 90's by next weekend. Hope you stay cool and avoid that hurricane!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Praying for rain, but no hurricanes! We desperately need rain, however. Everytime there's a thunderstorm warning out there, it goes right around us for some reason! A nice little tropical depression would be okay. But yeah, it's hard to plan for trips/etc. this time of year. You might get away and not be able to get back! And of course, you don't want to be at the beach when a hurricane is coming! Anyway, I hope you are having a good day today. I hope the AC is working and that the people are in good moods and no fights. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope we don't have any major hurricanes this year, I really don't want to go through it all. These days they make it mandatory to evacuate and getting out of Houston/Harris County is hard to do. We would definitely leave early. Have a great week ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think your life is very important. You have so much to give. There's a reason we love you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (578)