Wednesday, August 27, 2025

Wednesday Yada...

 Oh geeze, apparently, I haven't posted since Sunday. Let's see...


Well, yesterday morning (overnight Monday) our central ac went out. Yep...anyways, it's fixed now. 

***Not for the Squeamish***

 Apparently, a big rat got into the blades somehow, yeah...well...that is enough of that talk. Apparently, (oh look, it's the word of the day, lol) that's what happens when one lives in the country. NOT was my thought. That is just plain nasty. Calling the pest control person today.


I've been noticing this crane by the county buildings, actually across the street from it. Wonder what's going on...probably another parking garage going in or street widening. Don't know. I do know they knocked down a block of buildings. Interesting.


Yep...and I am taking Friday off. Not sure if we are going to the beach or staying in the pool. All depending on the weather, of course. Well, that is all I have...not much really going on in these parts.

Have a great day all!

11 comments:

  1. Yikes on the rat! Hope it wasn't too expensive of a fix.
    Hooray for Friday off. You deserve a break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your A/C was fixed in a timely manner, Linda! Yuck on the big rat! I hope you have a good Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friday off!! You'll have a nice long weekend! Stay cool! up here in NYS we are having perfect temps in the 60s and 70s my fave. We see you all have high high heat again! or is it still ??/ Enjoy the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no....sorry that the AC went out but thankful you were able to get it fixed quickly. Girl..I am definitely a flip flop person. They were made for ladies like us...I like my feet to be cool and free. Have a good day today and enjoy a long weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our AC went out and we have to get a new unit. Enjoy your long week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad the AC is fixed, but yikes on the cause! Hee-hee! Hope the weather holds up and you and hubby can enjoy your weekend! Hope you can go to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, sandals have definitely become a way of life for me since moving to Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wouldn't you love a turn on that crane? Better than a pinata, methinks!
    I hope whatever you and Dave choose to do on Friday is super pleasurable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda! I hope you have a great day at the beach or by the pool. Either way...you're not at work! Yay!!! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (578)