Friday, August 8, 2025

TGIF

 Good morning! And may I direct you over to Shug's blog...great post today on Be the Energy. I am afraid, at the moment, my energy is just done...mentally and if I was being honest, probably a tad spiritually.


I am so happy it's Friday and I am looking forward to 5 pm when I can kick out excuse the inmates and then come 5:53 I can clock out. It has been one of those weeks, let me tell you. I have written well over a dozen DR'S (Disciplinary Reports) and CC'S (Corrective Consulations) and I am just done. Don't know what to blame the behavior issues on, maybe there is no reasoning...I just don't know.


Actually, they wear a grayish blue. So, grayish blue is not my color. LOL

15 comments:

  1. I heard Mercury was in retrograde, so maybe that is it, Linda. Hope today goes smoother for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely correct; it is in retrograde. And hence all the issues, smiles. Wishing you a beautiful Friday, Robin.

      Delete
  2. Oh dear, there must be something in the air! My mother used to use the expression, when children were acting up, they were "full of the devil", but I suppose it can happen with adults too. I hope you have the most relaxing weekend ever, and please don't ever let anyone make you feel less than wonderful, Linda. I think you're amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your weekend! You deserve a good one. I don't think I'd look good in blue gray or orange either so I'll try to behave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shugs post was so good!
    Maybe the heat is getting to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Linda for mentioning my blog. This was sweet. I can absolutely understand why grayish-blue would not be a color you are fond of!!! I hope when you walk out those doors this afternoon, that your weekend will be full of the things you like to do and that you can leave all thoughts of the work place behind. Relax in your pool and float away the negatives. Happy Friday Linda..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you make it to the end of the day without too much hassle Linda and have a relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda. So sorry you have had a tough week. I hope you can relax and recharge this weekend. See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm wishing you a wonderfully blessed day ... and better weekend. God knows, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you had a hard week, so enjoy the weekend and get some R&R☺♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's a breaking point in all of us, Linda. Have an amazing, relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying that by the time you see this message you will be safely home and relaxing in your pool, if it isn't storming! We are about to get hit with one now, if it doesn't bypass us like most of them do. I hope this weekend you can de-stress and rest and be restored and refreshed. Praying for you right now around 2:43 pm, that things are going better than they have all week and that you can get out of there with a smile on your face and no more DR's. etc. Sending up prayers and (((hugs))) coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Could it be the heat? Or the dog days of August? I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sorry you're feeling worn out. I get that. 💔 Prayers for you to feel revived soon. And also sorry an Aunt was rude. But, really, just being real, are you surprised? I mean really? The family has treated y'all like crappola forever. They'll never change, apparently. I gave up on my crappy adopted family ages ago. Asked them to lose my number. I feel so much better not having them dramatizing my life with their hateful ways.
    Love ya. Keep feeling better soon. 💖

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, TGIF and I hope today went better for you. Have a restful and blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)