Good morning...
Welcome once again to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 where we want to promote blogging and friendships.
The art of living can be tricky, and you need to know how it's done. Life gives you lessons if you are paying attention. Part of the art is knowing how to see things as they really are....
Let's talk about your view on life....
1. What gives your life meaning or purpose? Faith, family, friends hope... Why does it do that for you? Faith in God leads me to the everyday decisions...like my little sign says...
2. How do you define success and happiness for yourself? I used to think having a job and making money etc...but you know, these last few years have really made me grow up and realize that sure those are important, but that is only material things. Knowing the good vs. evil and knowing that the morals and values I was raised in and standing by those morales and values.
3. What lessons have your biggest challenges taught you?
In all seriousness, after all that I have been through; cancer, husbands stroke, losing a house/belonging's etc...and to our sons sudden passing...I am strong and without God, I am nothing. Faith has sustained me personally. And I have a hard time with those who don't or can't believe. BTW, God is in control. Wanna make Him laugh? Tell Him your plans. Just saying.
4. How do you want to impact the world or those around you?
Kindness. The world needs more of it.
Gosh, Annie, those were pretty hard questions and involved self-reflection. On that note, my mother called last night, and my dad's 87-year-old sister (my aunt) came for a visit/ flew in (surprise!) and is requesting my appearance. So, today after work, I will stop over. She is flying out tomorrow to Spain. Ok, then...and honestly, I have no idea why or what I did. But I guess I will find out.
Wishing you all a beautiful day.




Good questions and definitely require self-reflection. Your responses would be similar to mine, Linda. I hope your day goes smoothly and your visit with your aunt goes well. Thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteGood answers Linda!
ReplyDeleteYour aunt is doing pretty well at 87! Hope the visit goes well.
#3, the want to make Him laugh is so true! I always pray for things, but he gives me so much more than I could even ask or imagine. I love His answers to prayer. Enjoy your visit with your mom and aunt. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.
ReplyDeletehttps://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Faith, family, friends - same for me, Linda! Yes, you are one strong woman and a kind one, too. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteVery tough questions today but your answers were great!! Hope your day is beautiful too.☺♥
ReplyDeleteYeah, deep questions this week! Wow 87 and still a world traveler! AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteWe are definitely on the same page with these questions and our answers, Linda. Hoping your Aunt just wants a big hug from you!! Keep us posted! xo
ReplyDeleteThe questions for this week have been very thought provoking. For me, it all comes down to Jesus and my faith. He is my happiness and my peace and the reason I've survived what I have been through. Blessings. I hope your visit with your aunt is a good one.
ReplyDeletePretty deep questions, indeed! I love your little sign's reminder. You're such an inspiration to us all.
ReplyDeleteOh, I do hope it was a positive and blessed meeting with your Aunt. That sounds pretty important! I appreciated your answers to the questions. I haven't done this one yet because today was a very busy day and my brain is tired tonigh, so I can't think that deeply. But I can enjoy what everyone else is writing. Can't wait to hear about your visit.
ReplyDeleteI sure enjoyed your answers. I hope it all goes well with you aunt!!
ReplyDeleteLinda, faith is everything :) And uh-oh...let us know what the aunt wanted :) Have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteFaith in God is what sustains me as well. I enjoyed reading your answers. We think alike in many ways. You are a very strong and resilient woman. See you again soon.
ReplyDeleteI agree they were very reflective questions but I liked them and I liked your answers. I do believe that having faith is a must for getting through hard times.
ReplyDelete